Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

CUSA year in review

Add topic

Here is a story and ranking of the 2017 CUSA season;

Conference USA Roundup: Final Rankings, Top Players, Coaches, Games | College Football News

2017 CUSA Conference and Boca Bowl Champions - your FAU Owls!!!!

LOVE the highlight they show!!!!
Back to the top

It was still a great season for C-USA even with the 4-5 bowl record. The champion getting a significant amount of 25 votes, 4 bowl wins. It's something to build on for next season. Our conference took some tailwhippings there's no doubt about it, but 4-5 is respectable. There are a lot of things our conference can accomplish next season. We could get in the top 25 and hopefully that bowl record will improve. Our conference got some P5 wins this year, hopefully that continues next year.
Back to the top

"Our conference got some P5 wins this year, hopefully that continues next year."

Hopefully FAU leads the way in that regard! yes a win would be a minor miracle but to at least battle em into the 4th qtr and to even the end would be great too - think the UF game Owls - do it again!!!
Back to the top

I was also wondering about the P5 wins.  Weren't Syracuse and Baylor the only ones by the conference?
Back to the top

Not for this thread but I still cannot crate a new thread. Rick move it wherever ya want!

I see the AAC just got a new media contract which will pay a reported $7M per team per year, WOW!

This leaves CUSA and the rest of the Group of 5 so far behind it is a joke! What, do we get $250K or some crap like that????

Back to the top

GeorgiaOwl said

Not for this thread but I still cannot crate a new thread. Rick move it wherever ya want!

Posted On: Mar 29th 2019, 12:53 PM #385717

I emailed and offered to connect with you multiple times with no response…have logged in under your account, and there is nothing wrong:

Please set up some time to review so you can post your own topics if you still have an issue.

Thanks,

Rick
Back to the top

Another "great" story on our CUSA media deals;

Conference USA might need to search for a new home as beIN Sports fails to gain traction - Underdog Dynasty

Well, won't need to worry about those $12 per school for long! :Laughing:

Back to the top
Control functions: