Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

#1 Ranked JUCO C Zack Bennett Commits to FAU's Class of 2018

Add topic

@Fauowls44…no problem. I actually knew that. I'm just a really bad writer. My spelling drives me crazy.  As for Justice, he has been released from Arizona. FAU should at least make an announcement of their intentions. Some thing like, we have made a verbal agreement and we are working to get him back as soon a possible.  Something to give the recruits some peace of mind.
Back to the top

I personally would LOVE to see him back here ASAP but there have to be reasons for any delay. As said, other offers or opportunities, contract issues, even lack of interest on either party, who knows? I would think ZONA is on the hook financially (salary and moving expenses again AND DAMAGES FOR BREECH OF CONTRACT) right now and that does need to be either a generous offer from ZONA or negotiated.
Back to the top

Just read on another site that this weekend we had some potential O Linemen visiting. No commitments. No position coach to talk to. Big mistake by Kiffin. O line is our real position of need.
Back to the top

Local Owl said

Just read on another site that this weekend we had some potential O Linemen visiting. No commitments. No position coach to talk to. Big mistake by Kiffin. O line is our real position of need.
Posted On: Jan 21st 2018, 6:13 PM #376548

Well we got a commitment and another might commit, so what are you talking about?

You can not rush an assistant hire.
Back to the top

owlcountry40 said

Local Owl said

Posted On: Jan 21st 2018, 6:13 PM #376548
Well we got a commitment and another might commit, so what are you talking about?

You can not rush an assistant hire.
Posted On: Jan 22nd 2018, 9:12 AM #376551
well said… We just gotta Trust The Process
Back to the top

'We just gotta Trust The Process'.

Where have we heard THAT before,um….. let's see….BAMA!!!
Back to the top

What am I talking about? Lets see. OC, can you think of a possible replacement for Coach Justice? Possibly the best position coach on our staff. I know...how about re-hiring Coach Justice. Just sayin. The smart move is the easy move.
Back to the top

Local Owl said

What am I talking about? Lets see. OC, can you think of a possible replacement for Coach Justice? Possibly the best position coach on our staff. I know…how about re-hiring Coach Justice. Just sayin. The smart move is the easy move.
Posted On: Jan 22nd 2018, 5:08 PM #376567

How do you know he wants to come back? Like Delt said he could be gaining other interest.

It also could be a bot awkward "hey I left now I am back."

That is even weirder for recruits.
Back to the top

Moot point now, took Coach G's job at UNLV!  Such BAD TIMING for him, getting a chance at a PAC12 Power 5 program then……sure hope his agent took ZONA to the cleaners!!!!
Back to the top

d-owl said

Awesome pick up! Just out of curiosity, where is he listed as the #1 JUCO center?
Posted On: Jan 20th 2018, 12:40 PM #376523

final season IHOP highlights - Zack Bennett highlights - Hudl
Back to the top
Control functions: