Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Dusty May to be Hired as New FAU Men's Basketball Coach

Add topic

Back to the top

Brian White moves quickly to make the hire.  Seems like a solid hire.  I don't think there was  big big name out there to get, so I'm all for hiring someone like May.  He's got a good resume and knows the conference (and Florida recruiting) well.  Hope it works out.  
Back to the top

I'm on board, would have liked someone with some head experience, but give the guy his shot. His credentials are solid…

Far more excited about hoops next year that I have been in years - let's go!

:cool:
Back to the top

Here is Loyola Chicago's Basketball arena. They just made it to the Final 4. They are in the Missouri Valley Conference and have a student body of 16,000.

Loyola Chicago
Back to the top

fauowl said

Here is Loyola Chicago's Basketball arena. They just made it to the Final 4. They are in the Missouri Valley Conference and have a student body of 16,000.

Posted On: Mar 24th 2018, 9:09 PM #377826
Congrats to them, I think college basketball needs them to win to avoid the shame of having yet another National title stripped!!!! Since the NCAA is either too weak or too complicit in the CRIMES of top College BB teams, the FBI is having to do their work - very sad to me!!! And just wait for the IRS to get in this, gonna be A LOT of Coaches and even players in prison for tax fraud at the MINIMUM!

Thanks for posting the pic Mark - their site says it seats 5,200. Again, something perfect for us! Dr. Kelly, you want us to be world class, well then FAU needs to invest more $$$ to BE world class and not some 2nd class commuter school we are STILL portrayed as.
Back to the top

fauowls44 said

Brian White moves quickly to make the hire.

Yeah! One week between announcements.

On March 16th Curry was fired.
On March 23rd, May was introduced.

That must be some kind of record for us.
Back to the top
Control functions: