Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2018 FAU Football Signing Day Thread

Add topic

Being it is boring this time of year before spring practice, here is a link to an updated Rivals tem rankings for CUSA;

2018 C-USA Football Team Rankings

Up to No. 4 overall and still No. 1 in composite average score!!!
Back to the top

Seems there may be another BIG TIME QB on the transfer market soon;

With Jalen Hurts' Father Talking Transfer, Alabama Coach Nick Saban Faces Delicate QB Situation

Coach K does have the relationship if he wants to invite him here. Just some interesting of season "news".
Back to the top

Just read of a QB transfer from INDIANA coming to FAU;

QB Nick Tronti announces decision to transfer from Indiana – CollegeFootballTalk

Well, we did not get the Arizona transfer to come here but we got the offshoot from that choice! Looks a lot like Driskell to me as a QB - not bad at all and welcome back home to FAU. He will have to sit out a year though!

www.hudl.com/profile/3897706/Nick-Tronti
Back to the top

Het Rick, can you update the 2018 class list to show who IS on campus and who is not, including any additions or losses? And when do the summer conditioning and fall practice sessions begin?

If I have missed this from before I am sorry!
Back to the top

GeorgiaOwl said

Just read of a QB transfer from INDIANA coming to FAU;

QB Nick Tronti announces decision to transfer from Indiana – CollegeFootballTalk

Well, we did not get the Arizona transfer to come here but we got the offshoot from that choice! Looks a lot like Driskell to me as a QB - not bad at all and welcome back home to FAU. He will have to sit out a year though!

www.hudl.com/profile/3897706/Nick-Tronti

Posted On: Jun 25th 2018, 12:53 PM #378936

Wow – so in 2019 we may have 5 crazy talented QBs on the roster who would all want PT.
Back to the top

Great problem to have, just like the BigBoys!
Back to the top

GeorgiaOwl said

Het Rick, can you update the 2018 class list to show who IS on campus and who is not, including any additions or losses? And when do the summer conditioning and fall practice sessions begin?

If I have missed this from before I am sorry!
Posted On: Jun 25th 2018, 12:58 PM #378937

I don't update the list with that but believe everyone except for two guys are accounted for…put in an inquiry and will circle back once I receive a response.
Back to the top

I don't know who will rise to the top, but talented competition will make them all better and FAU better.
Back to the top

Spoke with FAU who said the roster is current…It looks like 14 new guys are on there but I did not cross reference everyone…however, did note Meiko Dotson is not on there.

His twitter is always deleted, but nothing about FAU on it at all…
Back to the top

Meiko DID graduate from Garden City CC.
Back to the top
Control functions: