Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2018 Spring Game

Add topic

Local Owl said

The fact that the QB position is up in the air, I would hope that Robison would get the chance to go with the #1 O before the scrimmage is over.
Posted On: Apr 19th 2018, 4:30 PM #378064

I haven't seen any of them play, but I get the impression from reading reports that DJ is slightly ahead at this point.
Back to the top

I too get that feeling from what I have read. I've seen two practices and if DJ is out performing Robison, I didn't see it.
Back to the top

Some places like UGA fill the seats, others in Power 5 (Ol Miss) don't. Saw the Ol Miss spring game on TV and was VERY FAU ish attendance!
Back to the top

d-owl said

We have a long way to go to get packed spring games.
Posted On: Apr 20th 2018, 12:05 AM #378071

Right.  Lets start with a packed CUSA championship game and go from there.

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

Any word on the transfer of Antonio Riles?
Back to the top

Back to the top

Does anyone have any info on any visitors that will be at the game. After meeting Mr and Mrs Riles , and listening to them, I would have guessed he would be enrolling and joining the team.
Back to the top

Just glancing down the roster I started to get real excited about how young we are (think I only counted 9 SRs on the top roster).   Then there were a lot more on the bottom, and I noticed how many starters on D will be gone after this year.  Seems like Kiffin can bring talent in, so as long as he stays the team can be pretty good.  But this team has a chance to be better than last year - at least on paper.

Of course, 0 games have been won simply because of your roster.  But we should all be excited about the season.
Back to the top

Nothing about FAU's Spring Game in the Sun-Sentinel Friday or Saturday, yet a 1/2 page article about UCF's Spring Game in today's paper. I suggest sending an email to the paper about that.
Back to the top

Owlguin said

Nothing about FAU's Spring Game in the Sun-Sentinel Friday or Saturday, yet a 1/2 page article about UCF's Spring Game in today's paper. I suggest sending an email to the paper about that.
Posted On: Apr 21st 2018, 9:46 AM #378084

Yeah - I don't expect coverage and overall interest in the program to be absolutely phenominal yet after just one excellent season. However, I am surprised that there is not as much coverage this year as I'd have thought.
Back to the top
Control functions: