Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2018 FAU Baseball in the Polls

Add topic

The Owls got no votes for February 19th, and is appearing in no polls.

However, FIU who lost two times altogether to an unranked team (Missouri) with one being a 22-1 rout did.

:Laughing:  :Laughing:  :Laughing:  :Laughing:  :Laughing:  :Laughing:  :Laughing:
Back to the top

Early prediction....So. Miss. is the team to beat. They handled Miss State.
Back to the top

Rick said

The Owls got no votes for February 19th, and is appearing in no polls.

However, FIU who lost two times altogether to an unranked team (Missouri) with one being a 22-1 rout did.

:Laughing:  :Laughing:  :Laughing:  :Laughing:  :Laughing:  :Laughing:  :Laughing:
Posted On: Feb 19th 2018, 2:56 PM #377281

What a joke. Honestly, there's a better chance that somebody mistakenly put FIU in, thinking it was FAU, instead of purposely putting FIU in the two-25.

Or maybe people really are that crazy.

When I'm not in school, I'm schooling the CUSA Twitter game; Follow Me Here
Back to the top

or we can just beat UF tonight.
Back to the top

owlcountry40 said

or we can just beat UF tonight.
Posted On: Feb 20th 2018, 9:48 AM #377286

It's at least worth a shot.

When I'm not in school, I'm schooling the CUSA Twitter game; Follow Me Here
Back to the top

We beat UF tonight, I expect us to go from unranked, to the top 15, easily.
Back to the top

Man it would be nice to steal a win tonight.  Seems like we've fallen off everyone's radar for the time being. There hasn't been one mention of us since last weekend on any of the college baseball sites.  Unfortunately college baseball is becoming like college football in that you have to put up big numbers and produce style points to get any attention.  

Maybe we can sneak into Gainesville tonight and stun the Gators.  All the media's putting all their concentration and hype on this weekends series with miami already.  
Back to the top

Island_Owl88 said

We beat UF tonight, I expect us to go from unranked, to the top 15, easily.
Posted On: Feb 20th 2018, 11:14 AM #377288
Ehh 
Midweek games do not hold as much stock as weekend series. Voters know teams usually use their 4th-5th best starter in these games.
Back to the top

Despite losing yesterday to UTSA 8-1, the Owls move up to #18 in the perfect game poll from #19.
Back to the top

The Owls rise in two polls, go down in another and see the exact same amount of votes in the Coaches poll, with Tenn Tech getting in first.

:Thinking:

Back to the top
Control functions: