Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU vs Oklahoma Line Announced

d-owl said

GeorgiaOwl said

The HYPE begins BIG TIME!!!!!

Friday Five: College football teams that will receive the most offseason hype - CBSSports.com

WOW!!!!!
Posted On: Feb 3rd 2018, 8:58 AM #376846

With this kind of attention on the program, let's get the stadium (at least more) full. Some of the showings last year were very disappointing, and it will be more of a national talking point if we continue to get sparse crowds.
Posted On: Feb 3rd 2018, 12:28 PM #376847

I will never forget the crowd for CUSA championship.  I'm still confused on the stadium being 1/3 full at best.

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

It was very disappointing too see, I know not much time to promote and sell but …….

GREAT GAME THOUGH - AS WAS THE BOCA BOWL!!!
Back to the top

Went to the FAU signing day extravaganza tonight.  Heard at least 3 coaches and 1 staff member mention beating Oklahoma next season.

Now, this could be playing to your audience, but I definitely believe this staff will focus all off season in knocking off the Sooners at home.
Back to the top

Yeah, it's definitely playing to your audience like you said but we do want them to believe it's possible and prepare appropriately.
Back to the top

Rick said

No surprise here the Owls 2018 opener opens at -21 in favor of the Sooners.
Posted On: Jan 16th 2018, 1:57 PM #376371

Updated line is +22.5 Owls…so it has gone up a point and a half…

Back to the top

And it should, we also don't have a proven QB! Big question for OU now is if QB Murray goes pro in MLB draft, could be picked in 1st round - hard to pass up those $$$. If he were my son I would say get the contract now before you get injured - can always come back to school!
Back to the top
Control functions: