Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Oxbridge Academy QB Gio Richardson Commits to FAU Football's Class of 2019

Add topic

Oxbridge Academy QB Gio Richardson Commits to FAU Football's Class of 2019

Camped in Boca Raton on June 2nd before announcing his pledge to the Owls 11 days later.

Threw for 1,593 yards and 24 touchdowns during his junior year at Oxbridge.

Chose the Owls over Buffalo, Liberty, Southern Miss, Tennessee State, and UAB, while receiving interest from UCF and USF as well.
Back to the top

Very talented kid.
Back to the top

Welcome, great choice young man!

highschoolbuzz.blog.palmbeachpost.com/2018/06/13/football-re
cruiting-oxbridge-academy-quarterback-gio-richardson-commits-
to-fau/

Back to the top

Putting an FAU fence around Palm Beach county. Good.
Back to the top

LOVE that we are getting these local kids to commit early. The trick is to hold on to them until next Spring.

When I'm not in school, I'm schooling the CUSA Twitter game; Follow Me Here
Back to the top

Looks like we put a fence up around Oxbridge. Careful , half of everybody is against fences.
Back to the top

I am glad to see some S. FL kids get recruited - but only if they are good enough. IF we wanna be a Nationally ranked program we have to recruit NATIONALLY. I think we should always be able to get a great OL with S. FL as the draw, and now winning under Lane!
Back to the top

GeorgiaOwl said

I am glad to see some S. FL kids get recruited - but only if they are good enough. IF we wanna be a Nationally ranked program we have to recruit NATIONALLY. I think we should always be able to get a great OL with S. FL as the draw, and now winning under Lane!
Posted On: Jun 15th 2018, 8:54 AM #378853

Agreed – but we have to make sure to have pipelines to SoFla schools. Even if a kid isn't highly rated, having good relationships with a hs can play major dividends when you take on their kids. Have to take advantage of the SoFla recruiting ground. I wouldn't worry too  much about the ratings on these 3s – all that will get updated throughout the year.  
Back to the top

I see they are the top rated Palm Beach County tam so that is good - we gotta start getting more St. Thomas recruits, heck their HC was a Coach here!
Back to the top

GeorgiaOwl said

I see they are the top rated Palm Beach County tam so that is good - we gotta start getting more St. Thomas recruits, heck their HC was a Coach here!
Posted On: Jun 15th 2018, 3:55 PM #378855

Yup, Gio has already been updated to a 3*. Staff knows talent and glad they are making the connections at Oxbridge. I remember we lost a kid in Kiffin's first class from there that ended up in UCONN.
Back to the top
Control functions: