Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Gator Offensive Lineman Antonio Riles to FAU??

Just reading that most of our new players are now on campus but waiting ion 4 to complete academic classes to be admitted. What is happening with the big OL Riles from UF and his hopeful transfer to us? He was not mentioned in article as it was about the signing class.
Back to the top

GeorgiaOwl said

Just reading that most of our new players are now on campus but waiting ion 4 to complete academic classes to be admitted. What is happening with the big OL Riles from UF and his hopeful transfer to us? He was not mentioned in article as it was about the signing class.
Posted On: Jun 20th 2018, 7:27 AM #378886
I would assume (maybe incorrectly?) that Riles isn't coming here. Hoping BJ Emmons has no issues finishing up and makes it here. To have a talent like that in the backfield with Devin could potentially be devastating to C USA.
Back to the top

About Riles. Some UF chatroom had suggested he'd applied to the NCAA for another year (or another red shirt, something) in order to transfer. On his twitter feed, a few days ago, he posted a vague message about not being in Bo[ca]. It's still up there, last time I checked. I don't have a link for either, but there you go.
Back to the top

Art Vandelay said

About Riles. Some UF chatroom had suggested he'd applied to the NCAA for another year (or another red shirt, something) in order to transfer. On his twitter feed, a few days ago, he posted a vague message about not being in Bo[ca]. It's still up there, last time I checked. I don't have a link for either, but there you go.
Posted On: Jun 20th 2018, 2:44 PM #378893

Thanks Art and a happy early festivus to you.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

Hey Art, how much do you charge for a good quality Latex ?
Back to the top

The question about Riles was asked on the UF Blog on May 5.  Most answered that they heard he was transferring to FAU but it was pending a 6th year exemption.. Most said he was still waiting to hear. I know nothing. I spoke with his mom and dad in Lauderdale. They seemed excited about coming to FAU. But who knows what has transpired.
Back to the top

milesNdMILESof_riles on Twitter: "When you in Gwinnett but you sposed to be in Boc....nevermind… "

Besides the UF chatroom (I think it was the May 5th post), this tweet is all I've got. Pretty thin.
Back to the top

dusky256fc said

Thanks Art and a happy early festivus to you.
Posted On: Jun 20th 2018, 4:06 PM #378895

Only Art?  How about the rest of us?

Back to the top

Just read that Mr. Riles has transferred and IS AN OWL! THAT IS ANOOITHER 6'4" 325 OL!

WOW!

OOC games -
Oklahoma plays a 3 man DL at 265 - 294 - 283 pounds. (That game MAY BE interesting after all!)
Air Force plays a  3 man DL  at 270 - 260 - 275
UCF switching to a 4 man DL at275 - 320 - 313 - 248 (less pass coverage under Shannon as DC!)

CUSA games -
MTSU plays a 4 man DL at 260 -265 - 300 - 255
ODU plays a 3 man DL at 249 - 316 - 292
Marshall plays a 4 man DL at 260 - 282 - 260 - 245
La Tech play a 4 man DL at 286 - 285 - 295 - 260
FIU plays a 4 man DL at 275 - 291 - 350 - 260
WKU plays a 4 man DL at 235 - 300 - 300 - 260
NT plays a 3 man DOL at 256 - 295 - 297
Charlotte plays a 4 man DL at 240 - 287 - 301 - 245

So NO size match-up issue at all this year on the LOS!
Back to the top

Welcome Antonio. We once again have an OL that will kick butt. We have no weak positions. My over/under of ten is looking better all the time.
Back to the top
Control functions: