Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Nationally Ranked #2 JUCO WR Nero Nelson Commits to FAU's Class of 2018

Add topic

4th quarter mentality doesn't apply only during the game.

Wish him the best of luck but this team is committed to winning, and that starts in the summer.
Back to the top

Rick said

No loss here folks…guy was a liability, IMHO. Another "Duron Carter type" in waiting, but more volatile…

Jake Elman with the goods:

Florida Atlantic wide receiver Nero Nelson no longer with program after signing with team in December | FAU Focus

Posted On: Jul 18th 2018, 9:43 AM #379114
Yup. Good info. His tweets, even while on campus, were telling. Nobody is above the team. Probably thought he could come in as a high profile recruit and do things his way. 
Back to the top

"Dismissed for attitude problems" probably tells you all you need to know.
Back to the top

Still sucks we lost such a top rated talent! Dumb move by him for his "career". Yet another year of eligibility wasted and no NATIONAL exposure in CC!
Back to the top

GeorgiaOwl said

Still sucks we lost such a top rated talent! Dumb move by him for his "career". Yet another year of eligibility wasted and no NATIONAL exposure in CC!
Posted On: Jul 18th 2018, 3:31 PM #379125

Does he even have another year of eligibility for CC? He was at a two year and I think he was coming in as a junior? The group last year was so cohesive and tight, can't have someone come in and disrupting that, no matter how talented they are. Sucks, but we will be fine.
Back to the top

He told his coach he quit, YEAH RIGHT. 

Tossed bruh… 
Back to the top

I hope it all works out for him. Talented young kid.
Back to the top

Rick said

Tossed bruh… 
Posted On: Jul 18th 2018, 6:00 PM #379127

I see his coach commented on the subject, and that also was very telling. looks to me like we dodged a bullet. Still obviously hope things work out for him.
Back to the top

Rick said

Tossed bruh… 
Posted On: Jul 18th 2018, 6:00 PM #379127

I’d be more embarrassed to say I quit, maybe that just me.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

You have very high standards and character…you quitting would basically be saying that you could not meet the criterion or requirements of what you committed to…him quitting, given the circumstances, meant that he didn't want to meet the criterion or requirements…HUGE difference, and all character based.

(this is a compliment obviously)

:cool:
Back to the top
Control functions: