Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

BREAKING: Hundreds evacuate FAU graduation ceremony from ‘credible threat’

Add topic

As reported on by the Palm Beach Post: https://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/crime--law/breaking-fau-cancels-graduation-ceremony-because-credible-threat/v1ayeSPUnCvrFbrMpmKGGN/

FAU Officials are currently preparing to speak in front of the Admin building about the incident.  

Revolution- n. A large amount of change in a short amount of time.   FAU- n. The place where tomorrow begins.
Back to the top

VERY SAD THERE ARE SO MANY STUPID EVEN SICK MINDS IN AMERICA!!
Back to the top

I don't know if the internet has made it more well known, but there seems to be way more phycological and emotional issues than ever before. I feel for the Grads that worked for so long, only to have the ceremony cancelled.
Back to the top

What is the word to what happens? All I heard was a credible threat. Bomb scare, shooter, what??? So sad for the grads and the families who came to support and celebrate a big day!
Back to the top

I say invite all the grads affected to the Homecoming game and make that part of halftime so they and the rest of the FAU Family can give a BIG BIRD to the coward who left the note and all "terrorists" everywhere in the World saying WE WILL GO ON!
Back to the top
Control functions: