Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

4* JUCO DL Charles Cameron Commits to FAU's Class of 2018

Add topic

And OL should be pretty deep there too now with 2 FBS transfers, a JUCO and 4 true freshman on campus now! And THAT is just the new guys!!! :Big-Grin:
Back to the top

I'm not saying this as an Owl Fan.This is coming from a middle aged guy that wants to see young guys make the right decisions.  I'm so happy this young man changed his mind. This is a great place for him and a great opportunity.. He will play. He will be a force. He will get recognition from scouts. He will help us win. Everybody had been where he was yesterday. What Lane did is another reason he is so valuable to FAU. Sure he is looking out for his team, but he is also looking out for Cameron. Welcome back Cam. Now go kick some butt and make a name for yourself.
Back to the top

Rick said

Well lookie there…here's our boy now at today's practice fully suited up. Special thanks to Jake Elman for taking the time to confirm my report from earlier this morning.

Posted On: Aug 16th 2018, 11:48 AM #379447

I always enjoy seeing Monte!  

Who do you think wins in a game of checkers between Monte Kiffin and Charlie Weis Sr?
Back to the top

Draw??

:Big-Grin:
Back to the top

Just read this morning DT Charles Cameron didn’t qualify this year and left in June he had a lot of potential this year. It was Jake and I have to agree with Art it’s cool to have a PBp writer here 😁
Back to the top
Control functions: