Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Top #25 preseason..

Im a South Carolinian by birth I'm also a die hard Clemson fan. From the years 2008-2012 I was sent down to a life skills program for special needs kids and young adults in Deerfield Beach for 4 years. While being down in the Deerfield/Boca area obviously i grew to love it despite being away from friends/family - grandparents in tampa. Due to family connections and a bridge program through Palm Beach State i was able to help out on the FAU staff during Schnelly's last year in the equipment office and several years with the baseball program. Though eventually getting homesick brought me back to the Carolinas i still have many friends in the South Florida area and love returning back to something i consider a second home. :)  So happy to see the football program starting to take off. I have to admit i was one of the big critics to Lane's arrival in Boca. I figured he would bolt first chance he was given due to his history. Im so glad that i was wrong. Looking forward to another great season and GO OWLS! 
Back to the top

Man, we are having an absolute blast with this team and coaching staff down in Boca Raton.

Thanks for checking in.  I'm a Gator grad and fan (have been since '87) - there's nothing wrong with loving a team in another conference.  I bleed Orange and Blue and Red these days.

Keep checking in.
Back to the top
Control functions: