Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2018 OPENER - GAME THREAD: #30 FAU @ #7 Oklahoma - September 1, 2018

Add topic

The guy in the video is good, but my mind could only take about three minutes of it. All the talk, from  FAU and OU is all speculation. I'll know how the game will be at the 9 minute mark of the first period. And yes, Lane is not going to announce the starting QB. He and Charlie are the only two that need to know.
Back to the top

Back to the top

Thanks for the video link SM! They sure mention #5 a lot, Motor will be a marked man, our TEAM O better deliver to compete!
Back to the top

SoonerManiac said

Thanks for the videos.  I like his delivery and he obviously knows his Sooner football.  I wish we had the equivalent for FAU.

Thanks for joining and participating on our board.  Informative and confident without being a jerk.  I wish you and your team good luck AFTER Saturday.  

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

I will be wearing a blue button down with red shorts and red shoes.

I assume the team will do the same.

ROLL OWLS
Back to the top

All Whites for Saturday:

Back to the top

I like the single-color uniforms the best (regardless of what color we go with).  Plus I bet the guys appreciate the all-white unis as much as possible for mid-day games and the heat!
Back to the top

I love the all whites. I'd like to see red tops and white pants - not sure if we've ever done that before, but it has a classic look.
Back to the top

SoonerManiac said

We're clearly not going to catch OU napping lol. Stoked for a competitive game.
Back to the top

I'm happy to hear that we're wearing the all-white set. I really hope we're wearing the white jerseys with BLUE lettering on it, and not the red. Man, that's such a beautiful set!

Would y'all prefer the blue numbers, or the white jersey with the red numbers? Or could the team wear pink unicorn suits, and you wouldn't care as long as we win?

When I'm not in school, I'm schooling the CUSA Twitter game; Follow Me Here
Back to the top
Control functions: