Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

#1 in College Football Fantasy Draft

2018 College Fantasy Football Draft Results, Rankings

Ranking all the top statistical players from the RotoWire Fantasy College Football Fantasy Experts draft.

When my longtime friends over at RotoWire.com wanted to come up with an in-house “experts” league to have a little fun last year, I wanted in. And then we did it all again.

It’s a 12-team head-to-head league run through Fantrax.com, with each team playing three QBs, three RBs, three WRs, one TE , one PK and a defense/special teams, with two flex RB/WR/TE players and five reserves.

The scoring is basic. Without boring you with defense and special teams points, of course rushing/receiving scores are six points, and passing touchdowns are four points. 0.05 points per passing yard, and 0.1 point per rushing and receiving yards.

Quarterbacks dominate, but there are a whole lot of them. Top receivers are at a premium, running backs are relatively deep, and if you don’t pick a top tight end early, forget it.

So with that in mind, here’s how the 2018 RotoWire Experts League draft went. Remember, this is ALL about the projected stats – not talent.

Here’s how the draft went …

1. RB Devin Singletary, Florida Atlantic

2. QB Khalil Tate, Arizona

3. RB Jonathan Taylor, Wisconsin

4. RB Bryce Love, Stanford

5. RB AJ Dillon, Boston College

6. QB Justice Hansen, Arkansas State

7. RB JK Dobbins, Ohio State

8. RB Myles Gaskin, Washington

9. RB Benny Snell, Kentucky

10. QB McKenzie Milton, UCF

11. QB Will Grier, West Virginia

12. RB Rodney Anderson, Oklahoma

13. WR Anthony Johnson, Buffalo

14. WR David Sills, West Virginia

15. QB Kyler Murray, Oklahoma

Back to the top

So I have to ask - who had the #1 pick????
Back to the top
Control functions: