Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Air Force @ FAU Game Thread - September 9, 2018

Add topic

Air Force @ FAU Game Thread - September 9, 2018

The Matchup: Air Force (1-0) vs. FAU (0-1)

When: Saturday, September 9th, 2:00 PM

Where: FAU Stadium

Weather: Current Conditions @ FAU Stadium

The Series: First meeting between the two teams

Air Force Team Site: Here

Game Information

TV: None

Live Video: FaceBook

Radio: ESPN 106.3

Stats: Here

Opening Line: FAU -7

Back to the top

Thanks for getting this subject up and running. Time to move on. Lets run the table .
Back to the top

Is CBSSports not going to provide a stream on their site? I'll be out of the country next weekend and was planning to carve out some time to stream the game. I'm fine listening to the radio broadcast, but was really hoping to watch.
Back to the top

I know it’s early, and we started out 1-3 last year, but this game will tell us a lot about this team. They haven’t faced adversity in a long time. 

Also regardless who the QB is and I would have to guess it will be Robison again. I want to see some De’Andre Johnson mixed in there for the running game. He is an explosive running out of the QB spot. I know Robison is a good athlete, but he isn’t anywhere near Johnson as a runner. 
Back to the top

For sure, and AF did not play an FBS team last week, go get 'em guys!
Back to the top

d-owl said

Is CBSSports not going to provide a stream on their site? I'll be out of the country next weekend and was planning to carve out some time to stream the game. I'm fine listening to the radio broadcast, but was really hoping to watch.
Posted On: Sep 2nd 2018, 6:42 PM #380114

I may have to post an announcement on the top of the forum for this question, as it has been asked multiple ties but, no.

The contract does not allow for streaming, it is broadcast only…
Back to the top

Rick said

d-owl said

Posted On: Sep 2nd 2018, 6:42 PM #380114

I may have to post an announcement on the top of the forum for this question, as it has been asked multiple ties but, no.

The contract does not allow for streaming, it is broadcast only…
Posted On: Sep 2nd 2018, 7:59 PM #380119

I know Directv offers to watch live television on the the directtv app which you can steam the game there.
Back to the top

I meant from CBS, not sure about provider streams...
Back to the top

Cool, np -- thanks for the info.
Back to the top

Line now at FAU -10...
Back to the top
Control functions: