Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU @ #18 UCF Game Thread - September 21, 2018

Add topic

This is great guys but last year we did the same thing and shut them out… Just sayin! 
Back to the top

Rick said

This is great guys but last year we did the same thing and shut them out… Just sayin! 
Posted On: Sep 18th 2018, 6:50 PM #380961

I remember seeing the second string come in. Not literally a mixture of every guy on the defense being rotated in at any given moment. They definitely did not rotate them and put them in with a grab bag of players at each position group at any given time.
Back to the top

So I am all confused about the sections.  I have seen the visitors sections listed by the UCF guy as 124 and 224, an FAU fan says 122, 222, and 223.  When I look at the UCF athletics site it says section 225????

My daughter is now coming home Thursday night so we can go to the game on Friday and I am just now buying tickets.  If FAU has sold 4500 tickets I'd like to be in the general vicinity of that crowd.

Any guidance? The best deals I see online are in either section 222 or 226 (226 would appear like better seats).  I can get in either for under $30 before "fees" get added.
Back to the top

owlsdad said

So I am all confused about the sections.  I have seen the visitors sections listed by the UCF guy as 124 and 224, an FAU fan says 122, 222, and 223.  When I look at the UCF athletics site it says section 225????

My daughter is now coming home Thursday night so we can go to the game on Friday and I am just now buying tickets.  If FAU has sold 4500 tickets I'd like to be in the general vicinity of that crowd.

Any guidance? The best deals I see online are in either section 222 or 226 (226 would appear like better seats).  I can get in either for under $30 before "fees" get added.
Posted On: Sep 18th 2018, 7:47 PM #380964

222 will put really close to the student section….i would avoid
Back to the top

I bought tickets thru FAU and were in 223
Back to the top

Where is everybody tailgating?  The Mall is always just reserved by students and the baseball and softball lots require donor parking passes. It seems everywhere else is kinda far. Any UCF fans with suggestions?

I am meeting up with a fairly large group so we can really walk around and join others but we do not want to be in some dead lot far away.
Back to the top

I didn't know where to go either. Ended up in 228, figured to split the difference. If you're looking for a friend, I'll be the one in red…
Back to the top

owlsdad said

Posted On: Sep 18th 2018, 7:47 PM #380964

223 is where FAU got their allotment. 222 will be closer to FAU fans, but it'll also be closer to the side of the UCF student section. If you're going to sit in 222, try to make sure the seats are as close to 223 as possible.

When I'm not in school, I'm schooling the CUSA Twitter game; Follow Me Here
Back to the top

I went with section 226 - even got end seats.  I will be working for most of the day, so probably too late for tailgating.  But I'll also be "a guy" in a red shirt :-)
Back to the top

Art Vandelay said

I didn't know where to go either. Ended up in 228, figured to split the difference. If you're looking for a friend, I'll be the one in red…
Posted On: Sep 18th 2018, 9:03 PM #380968

228 is the Black and Gold Cabana Club. Not going to knock your socks off as a club space, but enjoy a beer at least.
Back to the top
Control functions: