Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

C-USA Football: Games for Week of 9-22-18

Add topic

FINAL:

Louisiana Tech 21  (6) LSU 38
Back to the top

FINAL:

Texas State 21  UTSA 25
Back to the top

FINAL:

NC State 37  Marshall 20
Back to the top

FINAL:

New Mexico State 27  UTEP 20
Back to the top

FINAL:

North Texas 47  Liberty 7

We will have FOUR days (less with travel time included) to prepare for the Mean Green, and the equivalent of an 8:30 EST start after.

WHY DID ANYONE AGREE TO THIS?

#Go Owls
Back to the top

The 2018 Owls need to tighten up a lot of things if they are going to repeat. Others in the conference look to have moved forward, while we seem to have slipped back. Our special teams will bite us in the butt before the season is over. Lane doesn't trust the punter of kicker.  We can score points. BUT, our D is running around like they don't have a clue. Time will tell. I hope I'm wrong.
Back to the top

Again, we have NEVER payed god D with read and react with I say is really read and CHASE! The D was "supposed" to be our strength this year!!! We have the same players and are deeper than ever but…

I am guesing the new DT is not cleared to play by FAU but is by the NCAA, just like MG3? HOW does this happen? STILL not on roster!
Back to the top

GeorgiaOwl said

Again, we have NEVER payed god D with read and react with I say is really read and CHASE! The D was "supposed" to be our strength this year!!! We have the same players and are deeper than ever but…

I am guesing the new DT is not cleared to play by FAU but is by the NCAA, just like MG3? HOW does this happen? STILL not on roster!
Posted On: Sep 23rd 2018, 9:17 AM #381280

Might be because he is no where near game shape
Back to the top

Could be, but still not on roster! And surely he could play a series (or down) and sit series or two then then play a series, the D line IS NOT doing well!

But real issue is he can't play if not on roster! Just looking for help for the D line guys! :Winking:
Back to the top

College football is always going to surprise you!  The last few weeks, I (and others) were on here talking about how awful CUSA was.  Now we all think the league is full of great teams.  I still think it was just one of those crazy days, and if we settle into an offense that looks like last year we are going to have a lot of success and score lots of points in league games.  But the whole thing gets turned on its head with a few upsets!!!
Back to the top
Control functions: