Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU @ #18 UCF Game Thread - September 21, 2018

Add topic

Motor was flat out amazing in last nights game.  Now that the sting is gone a bit.  He played unbelievably well.  Kid is just a flat out stud.

Oline held blocks well last night too.  They played better in both facets in run and pass blocking.

Those are the good signs.  

I’d like to see Johnson get 5-7 series against MTSU.

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

If the running game starts clicking again you are going to see much more of a system similar to last season...
Back to the top

Rick said

If the running game starts clicking again you are going to see much more of a system similar to last season…
Posted On: Sep 22nd 2018, 5:04 PM #381169

You like to see more of Johnson as well?  I’m not blaming Robison for a thing.  Just want to see him play.

Back to the top

How can Coach Pecoraro get any blame with how exposed our D was. I'm just saying, our DB's blew over 10 coverages last night. They don't even know the plays. So it's coach Pec's fault that the players don't execute the gameplan? I've known this for a while, and it's no secret. Our defense is not that talented. That's about the nicest I can be about it. These are relatively easy coverages that our players are messing up. I think when the play starts, they freeze up and forget Coach Pec's coverages.
Back to the top

jgf2017 said

How can Coach Pecoraro get any blame with how exposed our D was. I'm just saying, our DB's blew over 10 coverages last night. They don't even know the plays. So it's coach Pec's fault that the players don't execute the gameplan? I've known this for a while, and it's no secret. Our defense is not that talented. That's about the nicest I can be about it. These are relatively easy coverages that our players are messing up. I think when the play starts, they freeze up and forget Coach Pec's coverages.
Posted On: Sep 22nd 2018, 6:02 PM #381171

Lol you used to be the most overly positive person ever! Who are you?
Back to the top

Deep down I knew we were going to miss Taleni and Nagel, trust me. But, that's just a talent deficiency. How about our defensive backfield. Our DB's don't know their assignments. They'd get shredded by a decent high school team with a good QB.
Back to the top

BUT these SAME DB's did NOT get shredded last year so……………
Back to the top

GeorgiaOwl said

Posted On: Sep 22nd 2018, 6:22 PM #381176

Oklahoma and UCF's offenses are a bit different than Wisconsin and Navy.

Let's see how CUSA plays out.

Back to the top

walty12 said

GeorgiaOwl said

Posted On: Sep 22nd 2018, 6:22 PM #381176

Oklahoma and UCF's offenses are a bit different than Wisconsin and Navy.

Let's see how CUSA plays out.
Posted On: Sep 25th 2018, 10:40 AM #381328

understatement of the year.

And lets be honest Jonathon Taylor shredded the defense last year we just made a couple of stops in the red zone.
Back to the top

jgf2017 said

Posted On: Sep 22nd 2018, 6:02 PM #381171

Is this Coach Pec?  Or possibly a family member :Thinking: Seems Awfully defensive(no pun intended because our Defense is terrible lol) about Coach Pec comments.  
Back to the top
Control functions: