Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Fearless Predictions - FAU @ Marshall 2018

Tough road game. Cold weather might play a factor. FAU needs to get rolling early and limit offensive mistakes. It is going to be a difficult one.

FEARLESS PREDICTION:

FAU 37

Marshall 30

GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

Provided a lengthy "prediction" for HerdNation…here is it is you're interested:

HerdNation.com - The Owl's Nest gives their take on Saturday's match-up in Huntington
Back to the top

Nice job Rick!

Owlcountry - saw your posts in their forum (I am not going to pay the $8.33/month for Rivals just to post).  But you might want to refute some of their comments about "overuse" of Motor.  I'd say we have overused him with the same direct run in the middle, but his total carries last year were a little skewed with fewer carries in the first several games.  This year he has 131 carries in 6 games (20.83/game), and while that is adding up I don't think that is a crazy number for the feature back on a run-heavy team.  And obviously the YPC have struggled because of the teams we have played and the D's being stacked to stop him.

Just what I would probably post - I don't think Motor has "lost a step" or is getting "overused" as their posters are alluding to.
Back to the top

If you have a dynamic player like Motor, you use him … and then Whyte gives you a nice change off pace.

Back to the top
Control functions: