Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU @ Marshall Game Thread - Oct 20th, 2018

Add topic

Marshall adds another touchdown to their lead. De'Andre Johnson comes back in at QB.

When I'm not in school, I'm schooling the CUSA Twitter game; Follow Me Here
Back to the top

Yea, he should, there'll headlines. My biggest, nah, I'm mad about it all, but my thing is, recruiting. Lane will need to prove he's staying for a while (I'm not talking about job openings or performance this year) but, explain? that this was a result of…you know…stuff.
Back to the top

Local Owl said

I lost confidence in our DC. Now I've lost confidence in our HC. Lets all just start dancing.
Posted On: Oct 20th 2018, 5:36 PM #382238

I still have confidence in Lane.

I thought the defense played well in the last three games so I'm cooling on the DC.

The OC I'm less impressed with. I feel like we only have about 4-5 plays that we're seeing over and over. I know that's not the case but it certainly feels like we're replaying the same game plan in every game.
Back to the top

Owl2Doc said

Local Owl said

I lost confidence in our DC. Now I've lost confidence in our HC. Lets all just start dancing.
Posted On: Oct 20th 2018, 5:36 PM #382238

I still have confidence in Lane.

I thought the defense played well in the last three games so I'm cooling on the DC.

The OC I'm less impressed with. I feel like we only have about 4-5 plays that we're seeing over and over. I know that's not the case but it certainly feels like we're replaying the same game plan in every game.
Posted On: Oct 20th 2018, 6:15 PM #382249

Lane hired the OC and most of the other coaches. My confidence with Lane is shaky at this point. He had a bunch of good coaches last year, the question is were they really the reason for the success we had last year and he was just the figurehead taking the credit?
Back to the top

Lago said

Lane hired the OC and most of the other coaches. My confidence with Lane is shaky at this point. He had a bunch of good coaches last year, the question is were they really the reason for the success we had last year and he was just the figurehead taking the credit?
Posted On: Oct 20th 2018, 6:26 PM #382250

Ahhh, you said that out loud.

Did you mean to use your outdoor voice?
Back to the top

Hoot_N_Holler said

Lago said

Posted On: Oct 20th 2018, 6:31 PM #382252

Sorry, was I not supposed to say that out loud? I am confused as to how to respond to this post.
Back to the top

Too bad we couldn't keep the momentum we had for the program from last year - especially with so many players coming back. Very disappointing and not a good look for the coaching staff, really no real good way to spin it.
Back to the top

Lago said

Hoot_N_Holler said

Lago said

Sorry, was I not supposed to say that out loud? I am confused as to how to respond to this post.
Posted On: Oct 20th 2018, 6:35 PM #382253

Ha! Sorry, I wasn't picking at you.

We as fans have been very accepting of Kiffin and haven't really voiced much criticism.

I was just confirming you were - I was confused by your post. ;)
Back to the top

Hoot_N_Holler said

Lago said

Hoot_N_Holler said

Lago said

We as fans have been very accepting of Kiffin and haven't really voiced much criticism.

Posted On: Oct 20th 2018, 6:40 PM #382255
Let it be hereafter and for evermore known that I am voicing criticism of Kiffin. He is responsible for this team and the team is failing. He needs to answer for that. I doubt we are bowling this season based on what I have seen.

My question about the coaching staff this year versus last year stands as well.
Back to the top

Lago said

Hoot_N_Holler said

Lago said

Hoot_N_Holler said

Lago said

Posted On: Oct 20th 2018, 6:40 PM #382255
Let it be hereafter and for evermore known that I am voicing criticism of Kiffin. He is responsible for this team and the team is failing. He needs to answer for that. I doubt we are bowling this season based on what I have seen.

My question about the coaching staff this year versus last year stands as well.
Posted On: Oct 20th 2018, 6:46 PM #382256

Agreed. He's the HC - the buck stops with him.
Back to the top
Control functions: