Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Motor and the NFL

Fire Charlie?
Back to the top

Funny! That sounds just so familiar! I say he has four games to get up pointing back in the right direction. 10 points a game in CUSA just won't cut it. Heck, that won't cut it in HS ball!
Back to the top

jgf2017 said

The thing about Kiffin is that I think he wants to turn this into a passing team with Robison. Once Davis can play next year I expect us to be a passing team. I pray the receivers stay healthy next year as we know there's very little depth. Davis, Durante, and Willie "could" make for an amazing receiving corps. Matt Barkley threw for 300 yards a game at USC the year they were really good. I think Kiffin knows that a pro style QB and good receivers can just tear up the conference. Therefore, Motor is gone!
Posted On: Nov 2nd 2018, 10:51 PM #382785

Lot 10 I guess now which is the visiting team lot.

Tailgating - Parking & Transportation
Back to the top

owlcountry40 said

So I think I will be in lot 6.
Posted On: Nov 3rd 2018, 11:56 AM #382789

Looks like that's the lot for general parking, so do you mind if I join in with you guys?

I've got a TV and HD antenna for the Georgia @ Kentucky game and some FAU games saved from last year on a thumb drive.

There's a grassy area to the south of lot 6 - is there a fence between the two or can we park and set up on the field?

What time will your crew be there?
Back to the top

Hoot_N_Holler said

owlcountry40 said

So I think I will be in lot 6.
Posted On: Nov 3rd 2018, 11:56 AM #382789

Looks like that's the lot for general parking, so do you mind if I join in with you guys?

I've got a TV and HD antenna for the Georgia @ Kentucky game and some FAU games saved from last year on a thumb drive.

There's a grassy area to the south of lot 6 - is there a fence between the two or can we park and set up on the field?

What time will your crew be there?
Posted On: Nov 3rd 2018, 12:30 PM #382790
Check DM's
Back to the top

How about we promise De'Andre the job next season and get Motor to come back! He looked unbelievable today bc he finally had another threat playing with him.
Back to the top

Kiffin has also seen dominant running games rule CUSA and lead to 11-win seasons!!!  So I wouldn't automatically bet on the team converting to an air-raid offense just yet.
Back to the top

I remember early last year us NOT running the ball and Coach K STEPPING IN and telling Briles to run the ball more!
He recalled those "sideline conversations" FROM Saban! :Laughing:
Back to the top

Back to the top

Good for him, seems to be finishing the season well! Win out Owls!!!
Back to the top
Control functions: