Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU @ FIU - Shula Bowl XVII Game Thread - November 3, 2018

Add topic

Lets get bowl eligible.We can do it if we play like this.
Back to the top

LET'S GOOOO!!!

Here's a reminder that FIU only has one timeout remaining.

When I'm not in school, I'm schooling the CUSA Twitter game; Follow Me Here
Back to the top

USMCOWL said

can we just have Johnson start the rest of the season.
Posted On: Nov 3rd 2018, 10:07 PM #382912

He'd better. We have all seen enough to know he is in command of this offense. Why it took 8.5 games to figure it out, I have no idea.
Back to the top

So I have been a broken-record all year, but run the sh!t out of Motor!!!  I am not some kind of great coach, but when you have a guy better than every other guy in the conference, you should run that guy 25-30 times EVERY game!!!
Back to the top

USMCOWL said

can we just have Johnson start the rest of the season.
Posted On: Nov 3rd 2018, 10:07 PM #382912

Robison has potential but he should holding a clipboard and learning the job rather than learning on the job.
Back to the top

owlsdad said

So I have been a broken-record all year, but run the sh!t out of Motor!!!  I am not some kind of great coach, but when you have a guy better than every other guy in the conference, you should run that guy 25-30 times EVERY game!!!
Posted On: Nov 3rd 2018, 10:10 PM #382916
Look at how he is running when you have a QB in there that can actually read defenses and get guys in proper position.
Back to the top

radio call of the night Ken LaVicka.

"FAU is dressed in White, circling around like Great Whites." great.
Back to the top

First complete game of the season. And Lane gave them 7 points.
Back to the top

d-owl said

owlsdad said

Posted On: Nov 3rd 2018, 10:10 PM #382916
Look at how he is running when you have a QB in there that can actually read defenses and get guys in proper position.
Posted On: Nov 3rd 2018, 10:11 PM #382919

His arm is not a rocket but I like his heart his decision making and his attitude plus he can scramble so defenses cant just stuff the pocket.
Back to the top

Durante sticks in the dagger following a Jalen Young interception!

When I'm not in school, I'm schooling the CUSA Twitter game; Follow Me Here
Back to the top
Control functions: