Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU @ FIU - Shula Bowl XVII Game Thread - November 3, 2018

Add topic

voss749 said

d-owl said

owlsdad said

So I have been a broken-record all year, but run the sh!t out of Motor!!!  I am not some kind of great coach, but when you have a guy better than every other guy in the conference, you should run that guy 25-30 times EVERY game!!!
Posted On: Nov 3rd 2018, 10:10 PM #382916
Look at how he is running when you have a QB in there that can actually read defenses and get guys in proper position.
Posted On: Nov 3rd 2018, 10:11 PM #382919

His arm is not a rocket but I like his heart his decision making and his attitude plus he can scramble so defenses cant just stuff the pocket.
Posted On: Nov 3rd 2018, 10:18 PM #382922

We don't need a wild gunslinger for this offense – we need a game manager. Robison has not been the right fit for the offense. This showing proves it beyond a shadow of a doubt to me.
Back to the top

d-owl said

voss749 said

d-owl said

owlsdad said

So I have been a broken-record all year, but run the sh!t out of Motor!!!  I am not some kind of great coach, but when you have a guy better than every other guy in the conference, you should run that guy 25-30 times EVERY game!!!
Posted On: Nov 3rd 2018, 10:10 PM #382916
Look at how he is running when you have a QB in there that can actually read defenses and get guys in proper position.
Posted On: Nov 3rd 2018, 10:11 PM #382919

His arm is not a rocket but I like his heart his decision making and his attitude plus he can scramble so defenses cant just stuff the pocket.
Posted On: Nov 3rd 2018, 10:18 PM #382922

We don't need a wild gunslinger for this offense – we need a game manager. Robison has not been the right fit for the offense. This showing proves it beyond a shadow of a doubt to me.
Posted On: Nov 3rd 2018, 10:20 PM #382924

This ^^^^^^^^^^^
Back to the top

Ocie Rose gets an interception! Peavey now comes in. Throw some salt on their wounds, score again.

When I'm not in school, I'm schooling the CUSA Twitter game; Follow Me Here
Back to the top

Hahahaha Peavey runs in for a touchdown!

Back to the top

AND THE FIU HELMET GOES INTO THE GARBAGE!!

Back to the top

Where has this team been all season?!?!???
Back to the top

I am in a very good mood tonight!!

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

illinoisowl said

I am in a very good mood tonight!!
Posted On: Nov 3rd 2018, 10:33 PM #382930

Same!!!! Bahamas Bowl here we come!!!!
Back to the top

Stomping FIU always feels good.
Back to the top

If we play like this, we will win out. I'm very happy for D'andre. He has had a rough couple of years.
Back to the top
Control functions: