Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU @ FIU - Shula Bowl XVII Game Thread - November 3, 2018

Add topic

God that felt so good! 
Back to the top

It feels like we have another running back in there with De'Andre. And I have to admit he actually threw a good ball on the TD. I remember mentioning before the season that he'd tear up C-USA defenses. We don't have the receivers for Robison.
Back to the top

jgf2017 said

It feels like we have another running back in there with De'Andre. And I have to admit he actually threw a good ball on the TD. I remember mentioning before the season that he'd tear up C-USA defenses. We don't have the receivers for Robison.
Posted On: Nov 3rd 2018, 10:40 PM #382935

Robison is not a good fit for this offense, at all. Painfully obvious now more than ever.
Back to the top

Our bench looks great. Let's leave'm out there for the rest of the year. This was the win I wanted most.
Back to the top

With how bad this season was going, if they can get into a bowl, season is salvaged IMO. They are in control of their destiny -- 2 very winnable games at home.
Back to the top

I know for some reason everyone hates the Boca Bowl, but I had a blast last year against Akron. The weather was amazing and it was a great experience. Would be glad to make it again.
Back to the top

DeAndre easily earned the starting spot....hope he keeps it rolling

"What counts is not necessarily the size of the dog in the fight - it's the size of the fight in the dog."
-Dwight D. Eisenhower
Back to the top

I'd be happy with the Boca Bowl too (will be happy with any bowl), could make it to that one.
Back to the top

Y'all know this: I have been the biggest supporter of Robison, but man…. We have to give Johnson the keys next week against WKU.

When I'm not in school, I'm schooling the CUSA Twitter game; Follow Me Here
Back to the top

I think what I take away from this game is that our defense really wasn't all that amazing last season as much as it was that they were just the most well rested and riding the wave of energy the offense was bringing to the field and taking the wind out of the other teams sails. That last drive before they pulled their starting QB you really saw the D line and the swagger we saw last year. With this team it seems if the offense doesn't work, nothing works. If Deandre can show that he has even the same arm as Driskel (which wasn't anything to write home about) this becomes the team we saw last year. 
Back to the top
Control functions: