Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Fearless Predictions: Homecoming 2018 FAU vs WKU

I believe FAU keeps the momentum from the Shula Bowl. I have a feeling we will see a mix of Robison and Johnson this week. The defense continues to make great strides on a weekly basis! WKU is just a bad football team. FAU should win big, but I still don't fully trust this team.

FAU wins 35-14
Back to the top

I think the win over FIU was just the shot in the arm that the Owls needed. WKU is a shadow of the team they once were. Singletary rolls in this one, as do the Owls!!!

FEARLESS PREDICTION:

FAU 45

WKU 20

GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

Run the ball, and then run the ball, and then line up real fast and run the ball real fast.  And RPO-them to death with a runner like DJ that can punish them if they collapse on Motor or Whyte.  And mix-in enough of Robison that a little later on burn them passing when they put 8 in the box and go man against Durante and Bryant (big mismatch with a LB on him).

We should have no games for the remainder of Singletaray's career where he doesn't carry it at least 25 times.  And as long as we have him and Whyte, there shouldn't be a game where we don't run that tandem at least 40 times.  The scheme ***should be*** built where we can be a hurry-up and very fast football team even running the football (circa 2017).
Back to the top

In today's college football you either need a stud pocket passer or a true duel threat. I think D'Andre is the true duel threat. Lane need to work some high percentage passes into the plan. Use our tight ends etc.  And as Dad said.. run run run. I really like Chris Robison. But we need to see if D'Andre cn carry us for a while. Can't wait to see this week.
Back to the top

50-10. Anything less and I’ll be disappointed.

(But as long as we win that’s ok too)

ROLL OWLS
Back to the top

I’m going to say we are getting back on track and blow them out 42-10. Wouldn’t be surprised if we have a huge lead after the first quarter like in the Bethune game
Back to the top

Some of the lines I see now show FAU favored by 20 points with an over/under of 58.  That puts the game at 39-19 for the good guys.  I'll take that, but hope for more points (and a wider margin).
Back to the top

Sure would take that but I hope we don't give up 19! Only time they scored more than 19 were vs. Maine (FCS) ODU and Ball St. (lost 2 of those!)
Back to the top

37-17

Good guys.

(we will put bench in to save legs given short week).
Back to the top

DeltAlumnus said

I believe FAU keeps the momentum from the Shula Bowl. I have a feeling we will see a mix of Robison and Johnson this week. The defense continues to make great strides on a weekly basis! WKU is just a bad football team. FAU should win big, but I still don't fully trust this team.

FAU wins 35-14

Posted On: Nov 7th 2018, 10:17 AM #383038

:Stars:  :Stars:  :Stars:
Back to the top
Control functions: