Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU @ UCF Game Thread - November 11, 2018

Add topic

Great job Owls! Time to pack out the Burrow this season!

Revolution- n. A large amount of change in a short amount of time.   FAU- n. The place where tomorrow begins.
Back to the top

One thing I will say curry did pull off some random upsets early in the year like Ohio state. My question We were  big underdogs was that due to how we have been the past decade or how good ucf was supposed to be this year?
Back to the top

DeltAlumnus said

One thing I will say curry did pull off some random upsets early in the year like Ohio state. My question We were  big underdogs was that due to how we have been the past decade or how good ucf was supposed to be this year?
Posted On: Nov 11th 2018, 11:13 PM #383234
UCF is (was 😁) getting votes in both rankings so they were ranked in the top 30ish in the country.  

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

DeltAlumnus said

Posted On: Nov 11th 2018, 11:13 PM #383234

Outside of OSU can't recall any, but a broken clock is right twice a day… 

:Big-Grin:
Back to the top

The game winning tip in was #5 on SC top plays. 
Back to the top

Back to Hoops…

WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER!

Back to the top

Just saw the play on ESPN, did the "shooter" get credit for an assist on that beautiful, perfect backdoor ally oop??? :Big-Grin:
Back to the top
Control functions: