Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Motor Singletary to Enter 2019 Draft & Forgo Senior Season

Motor Singletary to Enter 2019 Draft & Forgo Senior Season
Back to the top

Here's his post…

Back to the top

Best of luck!  He may not go as high as he wants, but there is not a ton left to prove at FAU and the amount his stock ***might*** rise next year is probably not worth the risk of injury or the amount it ***could*** drop if he had another “only” decent season.

It was a pleasure watching him - some of the best effort and runs I saw at the college level all season came when Motor would make something out of nothing.  Somebody will get a heckuva player wherever he ends up going.
Back to the top

Hate to see ya go Motor - thank you for everything and best of luck!!!!
Back to the top

Can't blame him for wanting to take advantage of this weaker RB class. But just imagine all the records Motor would break if he stayed for his fourth year.

When I'm not in school, I'm schooling the CUSA Twitter game; Follow Me Here
Back to the top

Good for him. Also, good for FAU for slowly turning into a school that turns out great RB's. Between Motor and Morris, we have the opportunity to really make a name for ourselves as RB-U.
Back to the top

If Whyte goes and gets drafted, crazy to think we had 3 NFL backs on 1 team!
Back to the top

No surprise, clearly the prudent thing for him to do. Curious where he lands on the draft board - my guess is he's a mid/mid late round pick. We need to retire #5.
Back to the top

d-owl said

No surprise, clearly the prudent thing for him to do. Curious where he lands on the draft board - my guess is he's a mid/mid late round pick. We need to retire #5.
Posted On: Dec 12th 2018, 9:15 PM #384146

#5, #11 and #32 should be hanging in the rafters
Back to the top

LawOwl said

d-owl said

Posted On: Dec 12th 2018, 9:15 PM #384146

#5, #11 and #32 should be hanging in the rafters
Posted On: Dec 13th 2018, 9:31 AM #384151

It is tough to fully retire numbers in college. Remember that costly penalty we received against La Tech for having two #5's on the field at the same time.

But I do think put them up in the stadium for the recognition they deserve .
Back to the top
Control functions: