Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Trey Rodriguez transfers to...

Get him back.
Back to the top

Get him back and any word on if Kerrith Whyte is going pro?
Back to the top

I could have sworn I saw something at the end of the season that said he was (Kerrith) declaring as well. 

Am I imagining things? I can’t confirm it anywhere now! 
Back to the top

Trey has mentioned transferring to FAU throughout the year. I haven't heard/read any of the coaching staff mentioning it back to him. So. Whatever that is.

Whyte should and probably? will marinate for another year. Spend some time as the number one; show what he can show; running and blocking and touchdowns; football!

What I've been wondering though, is how long has it been since anyone's heard from BJ Emmons?
Back to the top

Art Vandelay said

Trey has mentioned transferring to FAU throughout the year. I haven't heard/read any of the coaching staff mentioning it back to him. So. Whatever that is.

Whyte should and probably? will marinate for another year. Spend some time as the number one; show what he can show; running and blocking and touchdowns; football!

What I've been wondering though, is how long has it been since anyone's heard from BJ Emmons?
Posted On: Dec 12th 2018, 7:50 PM #384144

Now that’s a great question.  

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

He may be much more interested now huh!
Back to the top

Hello Owls I just wanted to put my 2 cents in about Trey (My Son ). there nothing in the world that would make trey more happier than to return to FAU. Trey holds  this in his heart because he knows this is were it all started. He does have options and yes he is interested  in waking on. I support Trey but this one is on him and all I can do is pray and let God have his way,  We love FAU 
Hec Rod Sr
Back to the top

Trey2smoothpops said

Hello Owls I just wanted to put my 2 cents in about Trey (My Son ). there nothing in the world that would make trey more happier than to return to FAU. Trey holds  this in his heart because he knows this is were it all started. He does have options and yes he is interested  in waking on. I support Trey but this one is on him and all I can do is pray and let God have his way,  We love FAU 
Hec Rod Sr
Posted On: Dec 13th 2018, 9:16 AM #384150

Best of luck to your son wherever he ends up but just know, he will always have a home in Owl Nation
Back to the top

Trey2smoothpops said

Hec Rod Sr
Posted On: Dec 13th 2018, 9:16 AM #384150

Thanks for joining in!

Hope to tailgate with you soon.
Back to the top

Trey told me today that he plans to walk on at Fau for his final year. I’m so excited for my son. Pending that get that opportunity he will be also earning his 2 degree. We put this in Gods hands as my son has mature and is going in the right direction. 
Back to the top
Control functions: