Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2019 FAU Early Signing Period Thread • Dec 19th - 21st

Add topic

Art Vandelay said

No, because he is part of the 2018 class…but glad he finally got himself able to qualify!

(so it appears)
Back to the top

Yep, BJ Emmons will *officially* be listed under the class of 2018. But he SHOULD be on camps this Spring!

When I'm not in school, I'm schooling the CUSA Twitter game; Follow Me Here
Back to the top

Guy looks like another runner we just lost…cut, slide left, slide right…

:Smug:

Back to the top

He played for the "rival" of my high school back in NC (at least they were our rival 1000 years ago when I played high school football).  He is certainly quite a bit removed from his days at Freedom High School, but he was legitimately the best running back to ever come out of that area (including another former Freedom football player in Leon Johnson who played at UNC and went on to a decent career in the pros primarily with the NY Jets).  All accounts are he was better than Johnson in high school.

No doubt he was a heckuva talent to land a scholarship to Alabama, so assuming he has stayed in shape and can keep his head on straight this ***could*** lessen the blow of losing Motor and Whyte!
Back to the top

Any word on the status of the kickers we have offered???? We ignored special teams totally last year and now we lost our KR as well!!!
Back to the top
Control functions: