Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU Class of 2019 Recruiting Discussion

Add topic

Rick said

“FIU is out-recruiting FAU right now,” Fishbein said. “Butch has always done a good job of identifying diamonds in the rough. Lane is looking more at graduate transfers and junior-college kids."

This guy need to do a little more research…besides, there is nothing concrete in the article to support the first sentence whatsoever, it's completely objective and opinion based.

Next…
Posted On: Feb 5th 2019, 8:07 PM #384988

The whole article contradicts itself.

Back to the top

It means nothing but, Alante Brown just up-dated his twitter profile.
Back to the top

Art Vandelay said

Expert: FIU Panthers outrecruiting FAU Owls | Miami Herald

If I still had hair, I'd rip it from my own head AND RAM IT DOWN THEIR THROATS!. G*d! Freaking FIU, man. 101-38? Yea, they're doing great.
Posted On: Feb 5th 2019, 6:25 PM #384986

What an irresponsible piece of journalism, my goodness.
Back to the top

d-owl said

Art Vandelay said

Expert: FIU Panthers outrecruiting FAU Owls | Miami Herald

If I still had hair, I'd rip it from my own head AND RAM IT DOWN THEIR THROATS!. G*d! Freaking FIU, man. 101-38? Yea, they're doing great.
Posted On: Feb 5th 2019, 6:25 PM #384986

What an irresponsible piece of journalism, my goodness.
Posted On: Feb 5th 2019, 9:23 PM #384992

You get this a lot this time of year the sports writer who does not cover recruiting tries to cover it and its always ugly.

Back to the top

:Laughing:
Back to the top

Back to the top

Art Vandelay said

Posted On: Feb 5th 2019, 9:39 PM #384995

This one is a bit of a surprise and we will see tomorrow if this is an indication of the status WR targets we have.

Back to the top

As reported by multiple sources over the weekend 2019 JUCO WR Adrian Bryant who signed in December and enrolled early has already left the school.

This goes along with 2018 JUCO WR Desean Holmes who recently entered the transfer portal after a less than stellar 1-year campaign in 2018 only recording one TD.

JUCO players and JUCO WR's continue to disappoint under Kiffin.

Back to the top

Do we know if any members of this class (specifically, obviously, I mean receivers) are on-track to arrive by summer? And how many of them can we reasonably expect to contribute immediately (I guess the ever-answer is, "We'll see…")? It's look'n thin.
Back to the top

I can report high three-star recruit WR JD Martin out of Alabama will not be attending FAU this fall and going to JUCO
Three-star defensive tackle Brian Merritt from Georiga will also be attending JUCO as well.

There a few more guys who need to qualify and I do not expect all of them to make it.
Back to the top
Control functions: