Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2019 FAU Football Signing Day Thread

Add topic

FAU Football will welcome the final members of their 2019 Signing Class on Wednesday, February 6th, marking the third group of newcomers under Head Coach Lane Kiffin.

As always, we'll be monitoring that action, posting some tweets and comments here, and updating the commit list as the additional prospects join the Team.

The total number for the class should be in the mid 20's, and will include 10 players who have already signed on during the early period.

FAU will be confirming the new signees once their Letters of Intent (NLI) have been reviewed by the staff and deemed official.

Prospects can begin signing at 7:00 AM in their respective time zones on Wednesday, and are asked to have their NLI in by 10:00 AM local time.

Feel free to pitch in here as well!
Back to the top

Warren Sapp II (the Deuce) just committed to FAU per the Orlando Sentinel.

He played at the Founders Academy in Winter Garden FL

I had seen him play against Melbourne Central Catholic a couple of times in Melbourne.

He is a player for sure..

Warren Sapp II forges his own path to FAU - Orlando Sentinel
Back to the top

As I reported in December QB Javon Posey was going to sign with the Owls it appears now that is likely to happen.
Back to the top

Eldridge Franklin has decommitted, and will be going to a D-II school. The CB from Palm Beach Lakes said he will "not be signing with FAU because of some things that happened in the past."

When I'm not in school, I'm schooling the CUSA Twitter game; Follow Me Here
Back to the top

NOT A SURPRISE AT ALL. AND WHAT IS WITH ALL THESE DECOMMITS SIGNING WITH FCS PROGRAMS - TO ME, WE DID NOT WANT THEM ANYWAY THEN!

BUT GOOD LUCK TO HIM, GET YOUR EDUCATION AND PLAY SOME BALL.
Back to the top

Oops...sorry about the caps guys - it is now Off!!!!!
Back to the top

Here's another surprise from last night, STA C/DT verbally commits to Lane Kiffin.

Back to the top

Frederico Maranges is in! His size alone could allow him to quickly move into FAU's two-deep.

UPDATED LIST: 2019 FAU Football Commit List - FAU Owl's Nest

Back to the top

UPDATE:

Marino signs as a PWO.

Back to the top

Oh boy, y'all are gonna like this one…

Back to the top
Control functions: