Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

CIT FIRST ROUND GAME THREAD: FAU @ Charleston Southern - March 21, 2019

Add topic

The big man we have coming in should help us a lot…he's legit. Shot blockers are a RARE commodity at this level…

The loss of Stapleton will have to be absorbed, but we do have Sebree and Ingram coming back as well, and they were arguably the two best offensive guys we had - lost way too early to make the end of the year meaningful.

Looking forward to a better showing next season, and not being cliche' while holding that notion.
Back to the top

Final stats from Charleston.

Adger and Stapleton both lead the way in their final game at FAU.

When I'm not in school, I'm schooling the CUSA Twitter game; Follow Me Here
Back to the top

Back to the top

Rick said

FINAL 2018-19 SCHEDULE RESULTS:

2018-19 Florida Atlantic Men's Basketball Schedule - FAU Owl's Nest
Posted On: Mar 21st 2019, 9:16 PM #385627

But I don't want it to end  :Crying2:

Back to the top

My takeaway is that Charleston Southern gets to host us in a Middle School gym and we lose. We can a blow smoke all we want. We need to donate money to build a program. Just sayin'. Let's Go Owls!
Back to the top

fauowl said

My takeaway is that Charleston Southern gets to host us in a Middle School gym and we lose. We can a blow smoke all we want. We need to donate money to build a program. Just sayin'. Let's Go Owls!
Posted On: Mar 21st 2019, 9:32 PM #385629

Boca High gym is better than that, definitely a bit embarrassing.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

fauowl said

Posted On: Mar 21st 2019, 9:32 PM #385629

Did they build a program to beat us?

No, they beat us with a crappy gym!

Why can't we do the same with the resources we have - which are better than theirs?

AGREE - Go Owls!

:Big-Grin:
Back to the top

dusky256fc said

The last couple weeks were very disappointing considering the overall year.  

Build on this with some guys we have coming in and next year could be exciting.

Feel bad for the seniors, solid players.  Wish they could have ended on a high note.
Posted On: Mar 21st 2019, 9:00 PM #385624

Hate losing, but a lot of close losses, team at least was very competitive this year - good start for Coach May! Good season Owls - way to play and battle!

Back to the top

Can't help but to think that this could've been a special year if Ingram and Sebree didn't go down.

Back to the top
Control functions: