Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2019 FAU Football Pro Day

The Owls' 2019 Pro Day will take place on Tuesday, March 26th at Schnellenberger Field at 1:30 PM. There are 24 players expected to attend, with possible additions from outside the program via an NFL and or Coaches request.

The draftees the Owls have pushed into the NFL so far were quarterbacks, tight ends, running backs, defensive linemen, defensive backs and they have also witnessed linebackers and wide receivers make an NFL roster as free agents. Offensive lineman is the final position ceiling that could be broken in 2019. Reggie Bain, a freshman All-American and Conference USA selection, will participate in evaluations on Tuesday.

These 24 Owl football alumni will attempt to join the ranks of the NFL that currently has FAU players with the San Fransisco 49ers (Alfred Morris), Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Adarius (Glanton) Taylor), Baltimore Ravens (Trevon Coley), Atlanta Falcons (Sharrod Neasman), New York Jets (Cre'von LeBlanc), Carolina Panthers (Damian Parms), New Orleans Saints (Trey Hendrickson) and Cleveland Browns (Greg Joseph).

All 32 NFL Teams are expected to be represented on Tuesday for the event. Below is the participation list as it stands presently.

OFFENSE

Jovon Durante WR
Devin Singletary RB
Kerrith Whyte, Jr. RB
Reggie Bain OL
Gerald Hearns RB
Conor Miller QB
Rafe Peavy QB
Silver Saunders RB
Ray Wilson RB

DEFENSE

Azeez Al-Shaair LB
Ernest Bagner DL
Jalen Young S
DeSean Cannon CB
Kain Daub DE
Daikwon Fuse DE
Kris Harris LB
Steven Leggett DL
Shelton Lewis CB
Herb Miller CB
Ocie Rose S
Hunter Snyder DE
Andrew Soroh LB
Raekwon Williams CB
Anthony Hamilton CB
Back to the top

2019 FAU Pro Day Final Results

Back to the top

Kerrith Whyte with an impressive 4.36.
Back to the top

Whyte did fabulous and Hunter Snyder's numbers pretty darn good too!
Back to the top

outofstateowl said

Posted On: Mar 26th 2019, 10:20 PM #385682

boosted his draft position for sure

"What counts is not necessarily the size of the dog in the fight - it's the size of the fight in the dog."
-Dwight D. Eisenhower
Back to the top

Silver_Bullet32 said

outofstateowl said

Posted On: Mar 26th 2019, 10:20 PM #385682

boosted his draft position for sure
Posted On: Mar 27th 2019, 10:45 AM #385686

All of his measurables above are really impressive. His 40 would have been the fastest at the combine. OK State Justice Hill ran a 4.40. Same with vertical, 42 vs 40. Bench would have tied for 5th. That would have been a good day for anyone.

Back to the top

I thought Whyte was our better back the last 6 game of the season TBH.

He will be picked up by someone late.

As for Snyder, his career was underwhelming I do not know how much numbers will help at this point.
Back to the top

I thought Hunter Snyder had a below average senior year, in a year in which he should’ve helped us cope with the loss of Taleni, which was huge. In my opinion Snyder did nothing last year to show he can play on Sundays. Now that 40 is good, but maybe I’ll be surprised.
Back to the top

Entire effort by D was unimpressive and with freshman QB we needed much better! It was said we had MANY NFL prospects on our senior dominated returning D!!! DC killed all that IMHO!
Back to the top
Control functions: