Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

GAME THREAD: Miami @ FAU - March 27th, 2019

Add topic

Coach Mac speaks on tonight's loss and touches on a little bit of everything from the game.

Tonight's loss was definitely a tough one, but after speaking with coach before the interview he seemed very confident that the Owls will come back strong on Friday for their series against rival FIU.

Back to the top

That was an embarrassing way to lose.  Full house, lots of UM fans there, and then Sandberg comes out and essentially throws batting practice to the first 6 hitters.  How many pitches did he throw to those 6 hitters? I think the first hitter hit the second pitch over the center field wall.  And, I know the last hitter hit the first pitch out of the park too. 
Back to the top

dore95 (Guest) said

That was an embarrassing way to lose.  Full house, lots of UM fans there, and then Sandberg comes out and essentially throws batting practice to the first 6 hitters.  How many pitches did he throw to those 6 hitters? I think the first hitter hit the second pitch over the center field wall.  And, I know the last hitter hit the first pitch out of the park too. 
Posted On: Mar 28th 2019, 8:59 AM #385702

The wind was blowing out 20 mph in the top of the first. Anything in the jet stream was out. But that’s no excuse for leaving the ball up.

Anyway, most of the game was close and competitive. Students and fans all seemed to have a good time.

ROLL OWLS
Back to the top
Control functions: