Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU IN THE 2019 NFL DRAFT: Players to Watch

So, Buffalo? I'll take it.
Back to the top

Also, I heard'm call us Florida International…Jiminy Cricket.
Back to the top

For book readers, you'll maybe appreciate, Pinocchio kills Jiminy in the first act, where his ghost then haunts him…
Back to the top

Classic!

:Laughing:
Back to the top

Whyte to Da Bears!

Back to the top

Would have been better for him to come back for his senior year but CONGRATS!

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

Azeez to the 49ers via Free Agency!

Back to the top

I gotta think some of our DBs will get a camp invite

"What counts is not necessarily the size of the dog in the fight - it's the size of the fight in the dog."
-Dwight D. Eisenhower
Back to the top

I think Kerrith Whyte made the right decision. I’d imagine running backs could be a little worried Kiffin is going to make this a passing team. I think that’s what he wants. So if the backs aren’t getting dependable carries then Whyte made the right decision. You never know if Kiffin’s going to turn this into an air assault 
Back to the top

jgf2017 said

I think Kerrith Whyte made the right decision. I’d imagine running backs could be a little worried Kiffin is going to make this a passing team. I think that’s what he wants. So if the backs aren’t getting dependable carries then Whyte made the right decision. You never know if Kiffin’s going to turn this into an air assault 
Posted On: Apr 28th 2019, 10:08 AM #386097

Motor had over 700 carries I don’t think they are worried about that.
Briles lost playing calling duties because Motor was not getting enough carries.

Whyte left because he’s good and another year could have just hurt him. I.E. look at Azeez. 
Whyte coming back and getting 250 carries wouldn’t have helped him.
I’m sure the scouts saw his film and talked to coaches and have a good idea that he would have made an for 1,500yards being the number 1 guy.
Bears got steal.
Back to the top
Control functions: