Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2019 FAU Baseball Regional Watch Thread

Add topic

The Owls swept MTSU today to finish out 37-18 overall and 22-8 in C-USA play for the regular season, but saw their RPI drop from 36 to 40 in the process.

With the tournament next due up, it would appear that they will need to win at least one game, and possibly two to shore up a spot if they do not win the tournament itself.

We'll keep an eye on the prognostications here…

Go Owls!
Back to the top

This live RPI is great!

Owls just moved up to 39…

:cool:
Back to the top

Now up to 38 with a Clemson loss to Wake Forest!

Back to the top

Rick said

The Owls swept MTSU today to finish out 38-17 overall and 22-8 in C-USA play.
Posted On: May 18th 2019, 3:25 PM #386364

You must be an accountant 
37-18

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

Of their ten conference series, Southern Miss lost five of them, including each of the last three: at UTSA, at FIU, home vs FAU, at Rice, home vs UAB.
Back to the top

Baseball America has the Owls going to Morgantown, WV as if right now…

Of course UM is also there - between them and UF we are doomed to always be attached at the hip!

Looking at their other projections, would love to go to Raleigh…then either Stillwater, or Louisville.

The below URL will likely keep being updated, since there is no date on it:

2019 NCAA Baseball Tournament Projected Field of 64
Back to the top

Digging around after Sunday's action has concluded, with the host sites now announce, and considering all angles, here's my best "guess" at where the Owls could land…Yes, a lot of disclaimers  :Big-Grin:

Back to the top

Not Arkansas...
Back to the top

Owls to Athens!

Back to the top

Really really surprised by the 2 seed.  Respect and expectations of Coach Mac and the program are growing I believe.  Man I wish we could invest more in baseball.  
Back to the top
Control functions: