Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

RV Parking on Saturday?

JBOwl said

I half considered towing my boat down for the most awesome tailgate FAU style… ridiculous sound system, grill on the side and FAU flags flying high on the outriggers. Then I realized I would probably look like a huge d-bag at the same time. 
Posted On: Sep 6th 2019, 11:23 AM #388128

Awesome idea!

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

Let's do this!!

Come on, no holds barred tailgating.
Back to the top

I would love to do it. Parking pass is for the PBSC lot next to the stadium, I doubt I could bring it in there. Regardless, will be a killer tailgating day! Let’s go Owls! 
Back to the top

UCFan1 said

First off, I hope everyone is safe over the next couple of days - turn NE already Dorian!!

I was hoping someone here would be able to help me though - I’ve tried calling and emailing both FAU parking and Athletics over the last 2 weeks but haven’t heard back. Assuming we play on Saturday, I plan on taking my RV down to the game. I see RV parking on the parking map but no info on cost or if I have to purchase in advance. I don’t want to drive down there and not be able to park. Anyone know how that works? Thanks in advance and again, stay safe!
Posted On: Sep 1st 2019, 9:17 PM #388028

How was the RV experience?  Were the planes annoying?

On Friday I saw a RV come in pulling a Jeep Gladiator with a smoker in the back.  Man, that was awesome!
Back to the top

Hoot_N_Holler said

UCFan1 said

First off, I hope everyone is safe over the next couple of days - turn NE already Dorian!!

I was hoping someone here would be able to help me though - I’ve tried calling and emailing both FAU parking and Athletics over the last 2 weeks but haven’t heard back. Assuming we play on Saturday, I plan on taking my RV down to the game. I see RV parking on the parking map but no info on cost or if I have to purchase in advance. I don’t want to drive down there and not be able to park. Anyone know how that works? Thanks in advance and again, stay safe!
Posted On: Sep 1st 2019, 9:17 PM #388028

How was the RV experience?  Were the planes annoying?

On Friday I saw a RV come in pulling a Jeep Gladiator with a smoker in the back.  Man, that was awesome!
Posted On: Sep 9th 2019, 9:05 PM #388459

It was great. The planes didn’t bother us at all and we actually stayed inside pregame watching the early games. Way too hot outside! After the game we hung out outside for a couple hours. Left around 8:30AM on Sunday and smooth sailing back to Orlando. Best part was not having to worry about the drive home after the game lol
Back to the top

Well I was googling information for this years game to see if anything changed and this thread popped up. Fun to read through.

I plan on doing the same this year, driving the RV down from Orlando either Friday night or Saturday morning depending on the game time. Had a great time last time down there but definitely remember opening the door to go outside and saying “hell no” almost immediately it was so damn hot.

Congrats on the move up to the AAC, I went to HS in Boca (Olympic Heights) so even though I only took a few summer classes at FAU I’ve always thought the potential was there. Can’t wait to watch you guys beat the heck out of west central florida community college every year!
Back to the top

Just curious, what were you looking for in particular?
Back to the top
Control functions: