Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU Schmidt Complex for Academic & Athletic Excellence Groundbreaking Renderings

Add topic

Back to the top

i havent been by in a couple weeks. Has anyone got a update on the progress?
Back to the top

Tons and tons of progress has been made on the building. I'll try to get some pictures of it tomorrow
Back to the top

Had some trouble uploading the imgs directly

Back to the top

Just saw this post!

Awesome pics. It is funny to remember that when the stadium idea first came along with "innovation village'' The bottom floor of that garage was supposed to be retail on the first floor.
Back to the top

has anyone been by the site lately? I suspect the interior is mostly being worked on right now
Back to the top

so at the game everyone was getting a good look at the new facility and how far they have come. It is going to be a total game changer for us when it is completed, along when we get our IPF built. New weight room with new equipment, nutrition center, classroom office space. Imagine how other programs on campus will use it to attract the recruits they want for their programs.
Back to the top

Over 4 months from last pics posted, will everyone please snap a few pics and post 'em while you are cheering on the Owls over Wagner! Go Owls!
Back to the top

I know it’s in the next phase but I’m looking forward to the indoor practice field. 

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

I know with the weather and such yesterday, I dont know how many got a good look at the progress, but the goal post are up on the practice fields and they are starting to lay down sod on the practice fields as well. Hopefully they will have a tour at the end of the construction cycle to see the finish product.
Back to the top
Control functions: