Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Uncle Luke Predicts Kiffin to UCLA

Rick said

Local Owl said

I was talking  about bringing lanes personal business into a sports blog. Kids, wives, girl friend ,etc should be a non subject
Posted On: Sep 30th 2019, 9:50 AM #389291

Ah, the whole Joey Freshwater thing…the thing about forums are that context is lost…you cant see someone's face when they type…miss the "wink wink"…

Just didn't see anything wrong with the subject itself, so was like what am I missing here…

:)

Posted On: Sep 30th 2019, 3:38 PM #389307

*Saltwater
Back to the top

Art Vandelay said

*Saltwater
Posted On: Sep 30th 2019, 4:19 PM #389308

:Winking:

Back to the top

to be honest, it would take one hell of a job to move Lane from Fla...with that said, if FSU fired Taggert, Kiffin would consider FSU....a program with a rich history, low expectations at the moment, and a good recruiting base....it would be smart for him to consider it....but I think he really likes it here and wants to see FAU take the next step....either a conference move, major bowl appearance, big early season upset, etc....South Florida grows on everyone...even Lane

"What counts is not necessarily the size of the dog in the fight - it's the size of the fight in the dog."
-Dwight D. Eisenhower
Back to the top

This is so funny. I keep repeating people and get some slack, it’s ok I understand. As far as the UCLA talk, I had no idea what Jake was talking about. I assumed that there was contact between Kiffin and UCLA bc it just didn’t seem like something on twitter unless there was some evidence which gladly there isnt I hope. Then the poll as to who his replacement is and for a good part of that day I thought there was merit to the tweets 
Back to the top
Control functions: