Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU Schmidt Complex for Academic & Athletic Excellence Groundbreaking Renderings

Add topic

I was there tonight and it was amazing. The complex is a lot bigger than I thought it was. It's taking up a large part of the first 2 floors of the parking garage. I saw the goalposts are up. What a game changer this is going to be.
Back to the top

PICS PLEASE!! (Intended Rick :Laughing:  :Laughing: ). Even if only cell phone pics please are what ya have. Can ya post for us"northeners", Well North Georgia! :Smug:
Back to the top

I'll post some pics tonight
Back to the top

Terrific, my thanks to you!!!
Back to the top

Took some great pictures last night. This forum is was too counterintuitive I tried to upload pictures. Maybe I need degrees from MIT or something
Back to the top

jgf2017 said

Took some great pictures last night. This forum is was too counterintuitive I tried to upload pictures. Maybe I need degrees from MIT or something
Posted On: Nov 20th 2019, 9:27 AM #390894

It cam be tough or tricky, Rick help him out!
Back to the top

Here's a video from Ryan showing off the progress of Schmidt Center main entrance.

When I'm not in school, I'm schooling the CUSA Twitter game; Follow Me Here
Back to the top

Beautiful!
Back to the top

jgf2017 said

Posted On: Nov 20th 2019, 9:27 AM #390894

Full Editor 
Attachments 
Choose File
Uncheck Thumbnail Box
Upload
This process almost mirrors what you do on a computer so not sure where it was counterintuitive.   
Back to the top

Important!
Posts from this topic have been moved by Rick. 8 posts have been transferred to FAU In the AAC.
Important!
Control functions: