Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

GAME THREAD: Southern Miss @ FAU - November 30, 2019

Add topic

Owls Host USM with Championship Appearance on the Line

The Matchup: Southern Miss (7-4, 5-2 C-USA) vs. FAU (8-3, 6-1 C-USA)

When: Saturday, November 20th, 3:30 PM

Where: FAU Stadium

Weather: Current Conditions @ FAU Stadium

The Series: The Owls won the only meeting 41-7 back in 2013.

Golden Eagle Team Site: Here

Key Stats Comparison

Game Information

TV: NFL Network

Live Video: Stadium

Radio: 640 The Hurricane

Opening Line: FAU -10.5

Back to the top

Southern Miss QB Jack Abraham left the contest against WKU yesterday with a knee injury in the 4th quarter. Head Coach Jay Hopson said he was not sure how bad it was but likely would not comment on it this week.

They also took two hits at the LB position.

Back to the top

Rick said

Southern Miss QB Jack Abraham left the contest against WKU yesterday with a knee injury in the 4th quarter. Head Coach Jay Hopson said he was not sure how bad it was but likely would not comment on it this week.

They also took two hits at the LB position.
Posted On: Nov 24th 2019, 3:12 PM #391113

I will say a prayer for a speedy recovery…on Dec. 1st.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

Well if he was on crutches I would have to imagine even if he does play he will be far from 100%. Surprised there is even a spread posted with that injury
Back to the top

Win!!! cause I want my team to have a chance to lose to you  :Laughing:
Back to the top

Jack Abraham is one of the better QBs in the league. Way more raw talent than Marshall's Isiah Greene. His absence will be very welcome news for us.

When I'm not in school, I'm schooling the CUSA Twitter game; Follow Me Here
Back to the top

Not to get ahead of myself, but if we win,  how are tickets going to be sold if the championship game is in seven days?
Back to the top

If I remember from last time, Athletics offers up our season ticket seats to you first, with option to buy more. Those emails will start flowing on Saturday night if we win, they're on the jump pretty quick.
Back to the top

Southern Miss Head Coach Jay Hopson only had this to offer on Abraham today:

On the progression of Jack Abraham since week one

"Jack's an upper-echelon quarterback. He leads our offense extremely well. He throws the ball well and sees the field well, so he's a smart quarterback. Jack's played well this year."

So, that is that…

:Not-Talking:

Back to the top

teambeer said

If I remember from last time, Athletics offers up our season ticket seats to you first, with option to buy more. Those emails will start flowing on Saturday night if we win, they're on the jump pretty quick.
Posted On: Nov 25th 2019, 5:43 PM #391136

as season ticket holders, don't we get championship game tickets included if we win as a home game?

It's Owl Time!
Back to the top
Control functions: