Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Desired Bowl Game Scenario

voss749 said

Id like to see FSU because we cant get them scheduled during the regular season for anything.
Posted On: Dec 5th 2019, 12:06 AM #391466

+1,000,000

Win or lose, hosting FSU at the Boca Bowl would be HUGE.  IMO, guarantee a sell out and me waiting 2 hours to get into the stadium and 45 minutes for a beer.

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

What a crazy twist it would be if we had FAU vs FSU and Kiffin was named as the new FSU coach.  Things have been awfully quiet on the FSU coaching front.  I know this should go in one of the other threads about Kiffin's possible move, but that would make a very interesting bowl match-up story no matter where the game was played.
Back to the top

owlsdad said

What a crazy twist it would be if we had FAU vs FSU and Kiffin was named as the new FSU coach.  Things have been awfully quiet on the FSU coaching front.  I know this should go in one of the other threads about Kiffin's possible move, but that would make a very interesting bowl match-up story no matter where the game was played.
Posted On: Dec 5th 2019, 1:39 PM #391484

Boca Bowl does not have the tie ins. The Gasparilla Bowl does and its also perfectly located in the middle of the state.
Back to the top
Control functions: