Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Coach KIFFIN 4/1 Arkansas

jgf2017 said

I can guarantee you ark that Lane can do nothing to change the fact the hogs are going to get CRUSHED by bama LSU auburn. It he goes it’s only a cash grab and to move onto a better job. He’ll bolt after his first 8 win season. Lol that you think you won’t get spanked like there’s a never ending detention. I guess there was petrino but I think that was before bama came back. Before that there was outzen tripping over his own feet and handing the nc to Tennessee 
Posted On: Dec 6th 2019, 9:31 AM #391518

Most teams in North America would get crushed by Bama, LSU, and Auburn. Arkansas fans don't expect that. We just want to be competitive.

FAU and other small schools will always be launching pads to better jobs.
Back to the top

ArkansasHOGINATOR said

TheREALowlsley said

I do remember reading these stories but I cannot remember the last time Arkansas was relevant. Hope Kiffin can give your school something to be proud of
Posted On: Dec 6th 2019, 9:19 AM #391517

Since Bobby Petrino 8 years ago
Posted On: Dec 6th 2019, 9:32 AM #391519

One of your best seasons ever and still could not beat LSU and Bama

Back to the top

ArkansasHOGINATOR said

Calling Arkansas a better job is a matter of perspective. Just because you are able to offer more money doesn't mean it is a better job.

If, and I do mean IF, Lane takes that job we'll see how long it takes you Arkansas fans to turn on him because he's not winning the SEC or beating Bama', UF, LSU, etc..  
Back to the top

TheREALowlsley said

ArkansasHOGINATOR said

TheREALowlsley said

I do remember reading these stories but I cannot remember the last time Arkansas was relevant. Hope Kiffin can give your school something to be proud of
Posted On: Dec 6th 2019, 9:19 AM #391517

Since Bobby Petrino 8 years ago
Posted On: Dec 6th 2019, 9:32 AM #391519

One of your best seasons ever and still could not beat LSU and Bama

Posted On: Dec 6th 2019, 10:14 AM #391523

Most teams don't beat them so I don't understand what your trying to get across. If you read a few post back I said Arkansas just wants to be competitive.

We both know FAU would never beat bama or lsu.
Back to the top

ArkansasHOGINATOR said

jgf2017 said

I can guarantee you ark that Lane can do nothing to change the fact the hogs are going to get CRUSHED by bama LSU auburn. It he goes it’s only a cash grab and to move onto a better job. He’ll bolt after his first 8 win season. Lol that you think you won’t get spanked like there’s a never ending detention. I guess there was petrino but I think that was before bama came back. Before that there was outzen tripping over his own feet and handing the nc to Tennessee 

Most teams in North America would get crushed by Bama, LSU, and Auburn. Arkansas fans don't expect that. We just want to be competitive.

Posted On: Dec 6th 2019, 10:03 AM #391522

Not always buddy. Keep an eye on your rear view mirror.
Back to the top

voss749 said

ArkansasHOGINATOR said

jgf2017 said

Posted On: Dec 6th 2019, 11:02 AM #391527

What does this even mean
Back to the top

FAUOwl2019 said

ArkansasHOGINATOR said

Calling Arkansas a better job is a matter of perspective. Just because you are able to offer more money doesn't mean it is a better job.

If, and I do mean IF, Lane takes that job we'll see how long it takes you Arkansas fans to turn on him because he's not winning the SEC or beating Bama', UF, LSU, etc..  
Posted On: Dec 6th 2019, 10:16 AM #391525

Most logical people call a more competitive conference and a 3-5 million raise a better job..

Fayetteville and surrounding areas are super developed and nice due to Walmart being based in the area. So I think your perception of Arkansas being trashy or undesirable are a little skewed.

Boca is beautiful no doubt and most places can't compare to that tropical vibe.
Back to the top

ArkansasHOGINATOR said

FAUOwl2019 said

ArkansasHOGINATOR said

Posted On: Dec 6th 2019, 10:16 AM #391525

Most logical people call a more competitive conference and a 3-5 million raise a better job..

Fayetteville and surrounding areas are super developed and nice due to Walmart being based in the area. So I think your perception of Arkansas being trashy or undesirable are a little skewed.

Boca is beautiful no doubt and most places can't compare to that tropical vibe.
Posted On: Dec 6th 2019, 11:07 AM #391529

That's funny, I never said or inferred that Arkansas was trashy. FAU is still building and growing, we are finishing the construction of brand new practice facilities. FAU isn't going to remain so small and "cute" compared to schools like Arkansas.
Back to the top

ArkansasHOGINATOR said

voss749 said

ArkansasHOGINATOR said

jgf2017 said

What does this even mean
Posted On: Dec 6th 2019, 11:03 AM #391528

UCF used to be a small school. The idea that big schools will always be big and small schools will always be small is loopy. Miami used to be a top 10 school. They haven't played for a championship since they joined the ACC.

Back to the top

voss749 said

ArkansasHOGINATOR said

voss749 said

ArkansasHOGINATOR said

jgf2017 said

What does this even mean
Posted On: Dec 6th 2019, 11:03 AM #391528
UCF used to be a small school. The idea that big schools will always be big and small schools will always be small is loopy. Miami used to be a top 10 school. They haven't played for a championship since they joined the ACC.

Posted On: Dec 6th 2019, 12:31 PM #391539
After the next realignment coaches will be leaving Arkansas for UCF.
Back to the top
Control functions: