Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

BREAKING: 4* Clemson WR T.J. Chase to Transfer to FAU Football

Add topic

FAU strikes in the portal again with the landing of a huge transfer in Clemson wide receiver T.J. Chase, who visited Boca Raton on January 24th.

Chase, entered the transfer portal on January 20th and was quickly contacted by FAU outside linebackers coach and recruiting coordinator Raymond Woodie who got Chase to visit the weekend of January 24th despite schools like UCF and Oklahoma State also vying for his services.

"I can tell he [coach Woodie] has a passion for the game," Chase told FAUOwlsnest via phone call about his decision.

The 6-1' 190 lbs receiver had 25 catches, 204 yards, and three touchdowns in 41 career games at Clemson, playing behind two of the nation's best receivers in "Tee'' Higgins and Justyn Ross.

Chase is originally a Plant City, Florida native and attended Plant City high school where he was a four-star recruit.

"I definitely can bring the things I learned at Clemson to FAU,'' Chase said on what he brings to the Owls after his  stint with the Tigers. "I want to come in and be a leader from day one."

This is the third wide receiver transfer from the ACC the Owls have landed this year, joining Aaron Young from Duke and D'Marcus Adams from Florida State.

Chase will graduate from Clemson in May, and will look to enroll in FAU's sport management program thereafter. He will be eligible to play immediately for Coach Taggart.

UPDATED Class Listing: 2020 FAU Football Commit List - FAU Owl's Nest
Back to the top

Wow!!. The problem now is how to get everyone involved. Our qb, rb, and wr's are unreal. Can not wait to watch.
Back to the top

It is just amazing the caliber of players FAU is adding to the roster.
Can't wait to see the new facilities.

Go owls
Back to the top

Welcome to FAU T.J. Here is hoping your final season is your best ever!

Offers for TJ out of HS; Va. Tech, UF, UM, FSU, ND, Ohio St., Michigan, Nebraska, Tenn., SC, Ol' Miss, Kentucky, Bama, Auburn, Penn St., Mich. St., UCF, USF, UGA and of course Clemson.

WOW!!!
Back to the top
Control functions: