Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU Football Class of 2020 Early & National Signing Day Periods Thread

Add topic

dusky256fc said

owlmart said

Great work covering this!  Any chance we get a podcast episode to break it all down?
Posted On: Feb 5th 2020, 3:40 PM #393975

:-]
Posted On: Feb 5th 2020, 4:17 PM #393976

Me miss a chance to talk about FAU recruiting? You will get an episode. :Big-Grin:
Back to the top

With the commit of Lou Dorsey, the Owls' 2020 class is wrapped up with 27 signings/ transfers (included Joe Lewis who was a grey shirt from last year).

I do not know yet if there is any left over scholarships for possible summer additions, but if there is it is only 1 or 2.

Thanks for all the support!
Back to the top

owlmart said

Great work covering this!  Any chance we get a podcast episode to break it all down?
Posted On: Feb 5th 2020, 3:40 PM #393975

You bet! Hopefully it'll be ready by tomorrow.

When I'm not in school, I'm schooling the CUSA Twitter game; Follow Me Here
Back to the top

Shane Marinelli OC40 said

With the commit of Lou Dorsey, the Owls' 2020 class is wrapped up with 27 signings/ transfers (included Joe Lewis who was a grey shirt from last year).

I do not know yet if there is any left over scholarships for possible summer additions, but if there is it is only 1 or 2.

Thanks for all the support!

Posted On: Feb 5th 2020, 4:45 PM #393980

Crazy to think that we could have another addition with how many we signed in the class. But you never know!

Back to the top

Coach Taggart talking about how proud he is that the staff was able to overcome their challenges in order to fill the program's needs with good players AND great character kids.

Back to the top

Coach couldn't hold back his smile when talking about his son joining him at FAU.

Back to the top

The presser has concluded. Upon leaving, Ryan took this amazing picture of the Sun beginning to set on our first Signing Day with Coach Taggart AND the new Schmidt Complex.

Wow. Wouldn't trade this for anything in the world.

Back to the top

24/7 finally got around to that update, not that it matters. And I wish they'd factor in transfers, again, not that it matters.
Back to the top

It's nice bragging points to claim we're ranked 1st in CUSA again. Helps our press and maybe can help our preseason ranking
Back to the top

Didn't FAU get a 4 star transfer from Clemson?
Back to the top
Control functions: