Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

4-star RB Jordan Scarlett decommits from FAU

Add topic

Shane Marinelli OC40 said

Also the Jordan Scarlett commitment was more of favor to his RB coach and was never going to come here. 

Harriott was using an 17 year old to get his name out and boost it. Puts the kid in an awkward situation when he had to publicly decommit. 

Harriott just got fined at STA for contacting kids he shouldn’t have been. 

Posted On: Apr 27th 2019, 5:19 PM #386079

Is that why he recommitted from Miami too? 

I think you may be assuming a bit much. Motor had big offers and it worked out for him. What’s the money difference between the two draft slots? I would venture to guess it’s substantial. They may never even get a second contract. 

Not at all saying he made the wrong decision going to uf. Just saying someone who went to FAU made an even better decision. 

ROLL OWLS
Back to the top

Roscoeowl said

Yeah yeah.  I know what the kid said.  Point is he shoulda just decommitted and and shut the F up. U wanna defend a guy like that then whatever, who knows maybe the whole fraud and suspensions deal was a part of his master plan to save his his body even more lol.  By the way is this an FAU message board or a gaytor board.  C'mon guy, I even said said "yes I'm being that guy today".  Lol. .  
Posted On: Apr 27th 2019, 5:42 PM #386081

Exactly, why is anyone defending this clown.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

He regurgitated something some recruiter put in his ear.  17 year olds have said much worse and have been forgiven for it.  Best of luck to him.
Back to the top
Control functions: