Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Game Week Thread: FAU @ Wyoming - 09/20/14 @ 4:00 PM

Add topic

Nice piece via the Casper Star Tribune on the connection between Owl RB Tony Moore and Cowboy DB Robert Priester:

Growing up, Priester always saw Moore around the house. If they were having a family barbecue, Moore was there. Where his brother went, Moore usually followed.

But because of the age difference, Priester and Moore never played with or against each other.

That'll change on Saturday.

Wyoming cornerback Priester set for reunion with FAU role model
Back to the top

GeorgiaOwl said

Real nice weather predicted too - 70's in Wyoming this time of year - THAT my friends is an omen right there!
Posted On: Sep 18th 2014, 5:32 PM #335029

I'll take it!

Owls up!
Back to the top

DCPoke said

A look at the venue…War Memorial Stadium:  Click Here
Posted On: Sep 17th 2014, 3:06 PM #335006

Thanks for the link - it is a nice venue.  I hope those of you traveling to the game can take some extra time to explore Wyoming, it's great place with terrific people. 

I've only been to the stadium for one game, but there are a number of places in Wyoming that will blow you away.  It's a favorite of mine. 

Grand Teton National Park, Yellowstone, Medicine Bow, just stunning.  
Back to the top

The Owl Force has landed at Cheyenne Regional Airport. Six fans are encamped at the Wigwam Lounge in the Historic Plains Hotel awaiting their arrival. No ghosts yet, though there are some strange characters here in the Lounge. 
Back to the top

And here's some shots from GrayOwl!

Coach P with the OwlsUp all clear…

Back to the top

Playbook in hand is always a good sign the day before a game…that's President Kelly on the left:

Back to the top

Team Photographer Ralph Notaro (R) and FAU Fan Supreme Jim Slowiak (L):

Back to the top

Left to right…

Engineer Brian Rowitz, Color Analyst Chris Bartels, Voice of the Owls Ken LaVicka, and AD Pat Chun…

Ken looks like he may have seen a ghost.

:Big-Grin:

Back to the top

Rick said

Left to right…

Engineer Brian Rowitz, Color Analyst Chris Bartels, Voice of the Owls Ken LaVicka, and AD Pat Chun…

Ken looks like he may have seen a ghost.

:Big-Grin:

Posted On: Sep 19th 2014, 7:45 PM #335092

I never knew Jerry Seinfeld was an FAU fan?! Oh, wait…that's Brian Rowitz. My bad, sorry. :Big-Grin:

Seriously though, love the ESPN-West Palm coverage. I'll be listening during the game.

Owls Up!
Back to the top
Control functions: