Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FEARLESS PREDICTIONS: 2014 Week Six - FAU vs FIU

Rick said

Lots of folks calling for a BIG win here…dangerous.

This team is better than they are being given credit for.
Posted On: Oct 2nd 2014, 1:51 PM #335896

Agreed. I really see us losing this game as a strong possiblilty. Look at how much the line has moved everyone is betting FIU.
Back to the top

DeltAlumnus said

Rick said

Lots of folks calling for a BIG win here…dangerous.

This team is better than they are being given credit for.
Posted On: Oct 2nd 2014, 1:51 PM #335896

Agreed. I really see us losing this game as a strong possiblilty. Look at how much the line has moved everyone is betting FIU.
Posted On: Oct 2nd 2014, 2:14 PM #335898

I understand the Owls have a certain way to look hopeless in the 1st quarter, but once they get going, there's no stopping them. Look at Tulsa… remember UTSA? I actually predict Greg Hankerson throwing a TD pass in this game.
Go Owls!!!
Back to the top

Rivalry games, Especially ones embraced by the players (which ours and thiers do), should almost always be a pickem. People play above and beyond in these types of games.

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

I based my score on the Fiu Bethune cookman game. I also based it on the Bethune vs Fla tech game. Bethune dominated Fiu. Last year and beat them again this year  Also Fla Tech gave Bethune A scare at home losing by 1 point. Mind you Fl Tech is Div 2.  FAu have better athlete than both as I watched all three play this season. Nothing that it is a rivalry Fau still should dominate this one. Just. One man's opinion.

Back to the top

I predict we lose by 4 touchdowns ... such BS!

President of the No Homers Club. Keepin' it real since 2001.
Back to the top
Control functions: