Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Four Star Miami Northwestern LB Billy Joseph Commits to FAU Football's #AT18NTIC

Add topic

Four Star Miami Northwestern LB Billy Joseph Commits to FAU Football's #AT18NTIC

Billy Joseph
LB
6-1, 215
Miami Northwestern
Miami, FL

Committed to Owls over reported offers from Miami, LSU, Alabama, Illinois, Marshall, Maryland, and others. Visited FAU March 19th after being offered January 29th, 2016.

If signed to an LOI would represent the Owls first ever four star prospect.

http://www.hudl.com/profile/4038612/billy-joseph
Back to the top

2018?  Let's see how long this commitment actually sticks.  Hope it does, but 2 years is a long time.
Back to the top

According to a good source there is 50/50 shot he even ends up on a college campus.
Back to the top

Plenty of time to correct any short comings in the academics if that is the case.  He will step foot on a campus eventually. Welcome Billy.
Back to the top

Local Owl said

Plenty of time to correct any short comings in the academics if that is the case.  He will step foot on a campus eventually. Welcome Billy.
Posted On: Nov 2nd 2016, 4:11 PM #362016

Exactly.

:Yawn:
Back to the top

Local Owl said

Posted On: Nov 2nd 2016, 4:11 PM #362016

Don't hold your breath…..
Back to the top

I hope he likes our new coach!
Back to the top

I hate to be so cynical, but my first thought when I saw this commitment was that a friendly high school coach is doing a staff trying to save their jobs a favor by having one of his higher profile kids "commit" here.  This allows Partridge and co. to point to how bright the future is despite the awful results they have produced when they meet with the AD and president after the season.   And it's not as if the kid loses anything by tweeting a commitment that means nothing and is 2 years off anyway.

Maybe I'm dead wrong, but this seems too convenient…
Back to the top

"I wanna say right now I'm committed to FAU"
Back to the top

His commitment actually has gotten national attention on ESPN.
Back to the top
Control functions: